Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 45
Thanks (Received): 6280
Talking IllustStudio 1.5.1 English by Amon^Ra

Amon^Ra 4D presents
Celsys IllustStudio 1.5.1 English

IllustStudio is openCanvas, SAI and Photoshop, the 3 to 1
Link(s):

IllustStudio is a program of drawing and digital illustration, advanced tools and customizable ITS
program interface to make IllustStudio Suitable for professionals as well as for beginners
IllustStudio has dozens of tools to get the most out of the tablets, different types of pens,
different levels of pressure, correction, transparency and protection of line, vector path and a complete
set of 3D tools are just a few of the many features that offer this great program
IllustStudio has dozens of tools to get the most out of the tablets, Different types of pens,
Different Levels of pressure, correction, and Transparency protection of the line, vector path
and a complete set of 3D tools are just a FEW of the many Characteristics That offer this great program
List all the features and benefits of IllustStudio take a long time so it has been coined a
List phrase that defines all the features and Benefits of IllustStudio take a long time so it has-been
That phrase defines COIN

1)Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (only 32 bits, not guaranteed to work in 64 bits)

2) Intel Pentium processor or compatible Windows XP 1.0GHz and 2.0GHz for Windows Vista and Windows 7

3) 512MB RAM for Windows XP and 1.0GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7

4) 1.0GB of free space on the hard disk

5) 1024x768 screen resolution and color depth of 16 bits
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Information
Type.................: Graphical Software
Platform.............: win 32
Serial #.............: LT1WJ0-9P3E1A-B5BA15-33596E-86279B
Link(s):

Install Notes
1. Unpack.

2. Go to crack directory run the "Patch_REG.exe" to patch the registry.

3. THIS IS WERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Run the "Patch_host.cmd" to block softwatre to call home for W32.
For W7 and others find the host file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts)
oppen whit notepad and add this line at the end: 127.0.0.1 license.celsys.co.jp

4. Replace the InitStup.exe whit cracked one

5. Run the IllustStudio.exe if it ask for serial poot this:
LT1WJ0-9P3E1A-B5BA15-33596E-86279B

6. Evry time u start the app it will tele u that can not conect
to server u can just hit ok at the top it will say that the
app is traial but is fully functional

7. Last ting is to coppy all the contens from Settings folder in to My Documents/IllustStudio Ver1 設定

That`s it ENYOY!!!!!
is Offline  
68 Thanks, 0 . - alexiom, violet19, nerozak, queelchan, quangminh1807, conkhihu, dreatica, lastcameleon, ihojose, bobby60053, dubdope, Casper-kuro, tsu27, achito03, 227733, harukahourou, Z-marte, kuronekotan, Ameni, Vitorj, 99adzo, qwe, Travnik, Haruka, cylleona, shinju, timbre, melita, mikuu, melor, SchRita, froznkamui, D2lm, 4life, loumizhu, mmarcom, darkpeople, gringogl, oizmo, Hisham, asedrik, nile, oranjii, Sergio88, a_cad29, gplayer, shift, nepo7, blurymind, saru, rayjay01, narutokun90, locke20, imitazion, ankhnext, Pedja, gallen0, ruBBer, RNGD, hanaharu, ch0pper, CyberHOG, toad, Emi, phOtOn, yc7x3, Bytebandit, magpie thanked for this post
Old 05-27-2010   #2
kacsababa
Thanks (Given): 101
Thanks (Received): 38
Followed the steps, but it gives me this:
"Trial serial number has already been entered. The serial number is not to change."
Can only proceed with restricted mode.
Old 05-27-2010   #3
EUGINNE
Thanks (Given): 119
Thanks (Received): 3376
Ok!

Link(s):

Note: Translate (google) to spanish ------> english (to learn to crack it)

Link(s):

No pass

Last edited by EUGINNE; 05-27-2010 at 03:37 PM.
is Offline  
8 Thanks, 0 . - queelchan, ihojose, ZOZONE, ghelarang, timbre, kacsababa, ankhnext, Emi thanked for this post
Old 05-28-2010   #4
hanaharu
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 0
Thank you so much!!!!
is Offline  
Old 05-28-2010   #5
mizi0
Thanks (Given): 56
Thanks (Received): 32
Amon^Ra's crack doesn't work here, still some features disabled.
Any suggestion?
is Offline  
Old 05-28-2010   #6
Pedja
Thanks (Given): 751
Thanks (Received): 136
Amon^Ra's crack work only with native format of IllustStudio, I can't export to bmp, gif, tif, jpg...Any suggestion's Amon^Ra ?

P. S. Thanks for your effort and crack Amon^Ra !
is Offline  
Old 05-28-2010   #7
narutokun90
Thanks (Given): 62
Thanks (Received): 18
Link(s):

it is looking something during the installation. and I don't understand it.
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 . - ihojose thanked for this post
Old 05-28-2010   #8
Pedja
It's not a full rip (Amon^Ra 4D presents Celsys IllustStudio 1.5.1 English)
Plugin, ICCprofiles, Layout folder's missed in this rip. If you downloaded
Link(s):

, unzip installation file and in there you will find missed folders. Manually copy this files in IllustStudio folder. Now everything working fine for me, read bitmap files and write in bitmap formats.
Good luck !
is Offline  
4 Thanks, 0 . - Melitaong, eclipsemask, rayjay01, narutokun90 thanked for this post
Old 05-28-2010   #9
imitazion
Thanks (Given): 427
Thanks (Received): 95
sweeeeet!!!
is Offline  
Old 05-28-2010   #10
narutokun90
Link(s):

so you are saying there is only file missing in Amon's file and all i need to do is copy the missing folder and it should probably work?
is Offline  
Old 05-28-2010   #11
Pedja
Yes nerutokun90,
for me it's working fine, after I manually copy missing folders !
is Offline  
2 Thanks, 0 . - rayjay01, mizi0 thanked for this post
Old 05-30-2010   #12
narutokun90
there is a PDF doc online. can someone translate to english? :P
is Offline  
Old 05-31-2010   #13
MisterAlex
Thanks (Given): 0
Is it just the crack or is IllustStudio included in the download... Like do I need to download it seperatly from the website? And on step 3, DO I need to do both of them things? I am running XP so do i just do the second one ? Thanks...
is Offline  
Old 05-31-2010   #14
bettermann
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 22
Hmm all the pulldown menu's on the tools are untranslated...I applied the english patch and it is still untranslated...Just the file menu us in english. Anyone else have this problem?
is Offline  
Old 06-01-2010   #15
sirorocan
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 130
wow amazing ...Thanks i.m loking this....
is Offline  
Old 06-01-2010   #16
DrGreen
Thanks (Given): 187
Thanks (Received): 3
Thanks for the app!
Here is some text with a terrible, unreadable font.

Any idea, or similar error?
Attached Thumbnails
dropdown.png  
is Online  
Old 06-01-2010   #17
kacsababa
Mangifying glass | Palm
Rotation | Eyedropper
Select layer | Move layer
Rectangle selection | Select line
? rope selection | Magicwand

How to change the font? Don't know, although did not tryed either.
But the icons are speaks for themselfs too.

Last edited by kacsababa; 06-01-2010 at 10:43 AM.
is Offline  
Old 06-01-2010   #18
ZeonmkII
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 2
I also got this error.

Link(s):

Does anyone has a way to fix this ?

Tried update from 1.x.x to 1.5 or uninstall everything (using Your Uninstaller with highest level of removal) and install full 1.5 one from the package ...both didn't work.

Even I tried to get the Trial Serial from the company's website and it still show me the same error ???
is Offline  
Old 06-01-2010   #19
kacsababa
When you uninstalled did you deleted all the files from %appdata%(\Roaming)\CELSYS too?
Old 06-01-2010   #20
aday63
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 3
Thank you so much
is Online  
Old 06-02-2010   #21
ZeonmkII
Thanks (Given): 9
Thank you kacsababa, it works perfectly now.
is Offline  
Old 06-10-2010   #22
blurymind
Thanks (Given): 57
Thanks (Received): 26
great release!!!!
is Offline  
Old 06-11-2010   #23
rayjay01
Thanks (Given): 208
Thanks (Received): 30
Thanks for this post Amon! I've been looking for this software a long time. Last time I checked, the developers were determined to prevent anyone who wasn't currently living in Japan from purchasing this program, despite people from around the world wanting to buy it. They even blocked all non-japan IPs from visiting their main product website!

Crazy!

By the way, was this post/file accidentally mislabeled? Mousing over Amon's IllustStudio application in Windows XP has a popup showing version 1.1.5.0, not 1.5.1. The splash screen on startup also says Ver.1.1.5.

Last edited by rayjay01; 06-11-2010 at 08:36 AM.
is Offline  
Old 06-11-2010   #24
rayjay01
Another thing, I'm still having trouble opening or saving files in bitmap formats. Only the native formats are currently working. Everything else runs perfectly though.

After following the instructions in the original post (and getting the program working), I downloaded the additional file from the Taringa website -- the one mentioned above in a previous posting -- and copied the missing folders "ICCProfiles", "Layout" and "PlugIn" to my main IllustStudio folder (the one containing the IllustStudio program), but am still having the same problems. I then tried copying the same three folders to the "IllustStudio Ver1 設定" folder in My Documents, but got the same result.

Any ideas? Am I missing something fairly obvious?
is Offline  
Old 06-11-2010   #25
mizi0
Thanks (Given): 56
Thanks (Received): 32
Link(s):

Try putting the 3 missing folders in the illuststudio dir, not in illustudio/Tool dir (where the main exe is).
It worked for me.
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 . - rayjay01 thanked for this post
Old 06-11-2010   #26
rayjay01
Link(s):

That did it! It's all working perfectly now. Thanks mizi0!
is Offline  
Old 06-12-2010   #27
znix
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 4
Can someone who got it to work please write a step by step instruction on how to get it to work properly, and which files to use when?

Thanks so much
is Offline  
Old 06-12-2010   #28
blurymind
Link(s):

I think many people forget to do this step and then wonder why its not fully functional. The step by step worked fine for me. windows 7 -64 bit

dont forget to edit the host file!
is Offline  
Old 06-12-2010   #29
poopoo
Thanks (Given): 2
Awesome, look forward to trying this. I'm really looking for Retas! Pro, but noone seems to have cracked that. :<
is Offline  
Old 06-14-2010   #30
rayjay01
Here are the missing folders combined with Amon's release, in one package. No need to download/add missing folders manually now, they have already been added and placed in their proper location here.

Tested and works perfect!

Link(s):

Pass is: cgpersia.com

Note: The "Settings" folder name has been changed to "IllustStudio Ver1 設定" to save people the extra step of creating a folder with that name in their My Documents folder. All people have to do now is copy "IllustStudio Ver1 設定" directly to their My Documents folder (and then follow Amon's other instructions).

Last edited by rayjay01; 06-14-2010 at 11:19 AM.
is Offline  
3 Thanks, 0 . - oranjii, Hisham, growl80 thanked for this post
Old 06-14-2010   #31
bettermann
rayjay1, is this the file to get translated tools? My menu is in english but all the tools are in japanese so I'm not sure what each does...
is Offline  
Old 06-14-2010   #32
narutokun90
Link(s):

so you can't visit their web? I can still visit them. what is your country anyway?
is Offline  
Old 06-15-2010   #33
rayjay01
Link(s):

It is exactly the same as Amon's release, except it has the missing folders added, which is things like ICC profiles and being able to save in bitmap formats (jpg, gif, png, psd, bmp, tif, etc).

In Amon's release, all the tools are in English (i.e., on the Tools palette, and the "Current tools" pull-down menu located on the horizontal Custom Toolbar near the top of the screen) but the "Current toolset" pull-down menu on the Custom Toolbar is in Japanese. The Current toolsets are just a set of presets for each tool, and a different set gets loaded depending on the tool you have selected (i.e., Pencil tool presets are automatically loaded when the pencil is selected, Pen tool presets when pen is selected, etc).

It's not hard to figure out what each of them does though. Just click one and see what happens in the Tools Options palette to get an idea of the Tool settings it changed. Once you figure it out and want to relabel them, double click each one and you'll get a pop-up window that lets you do that.

Link(s):

Yeah I just checked and I can visit the official IllustStudio site now too. It's nice they have lifted the non-Japan IP ban! The previous time I checked (awhile back) I couldn't, and there were forums full of people from countries around the world who couldn't either, unless they had an IP coming from Japan. People were trying to order IllustStudio and had to use proxies and do all sorts of work-arounds to make it look like they were coming from Japan.

By the way, just to clarify, the Celsys website never blocked all foreign IP addresses, just IllustStudio.net.

Last edited by rayjay01; 06-15-2010 at 03:15 AM.
is Offline  
Old 06-15-2010   #34
evilpresley
Step number 3 isn't working for me. No matter what I try I can't save the "hosts" file aafter i added the edit.

Any suggestions?
is Offline  
Old 06-15-2010   #35
narutokun90
Link(s):

so what are you doing? what os you are running :P
is Offline  
Old 06-15-2010   #36
blurymind
Link(s):

the problem is with windows' bad uac ui design. Since there is no option to open the file with notepad as administrator in the open dialog.

What you have to do is either start notepad as administrator and manually open it from there. Or copy the file to your desktop, edit it and then copy and overwrite it, though you will also set it up so it shows the full name of the file, just in order to remove the txt which it will automatically add to the name. Another stupid thing that windows 7 and vista do by default.

Its annoying as hell if you ask me
is Offline  
Old 06-16-2010   #37
evilpresley
Thanks for the replies guys. I haven't had time to try anything again yet, but when I do I'll let you know what happens. Thanks!
is Offline  
Old 06-20-2010   #38
cahyo
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 1
Symantec report a trojan.gen in registry patch file (Amon^Ra) Anyone can confirms this report using other antivirus ? I hope this is just a fake alert...
is Offline  
Old 06-20-2010   #39
rockyp
Thanks (Given): 130
Thanks (Received): 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettermann
rayjay1, is this the file to get translated tools? My menu is in english but all the tools are in japanese so I'm not sure what each does...

It is exactly the same as Amon's release, except it has the missing folders added, which is things like ICC profiles and being able to save in bitmap formats (jpg, gif, png, psd, bmp, tif, etc).

In Amon's release, all the tools are in English (i.e., on the Tools palette, and the "Current tools" pull-down menu located on the horizontal Custom Toolbar near the top of the screen) but the "Current toolset" pull-down menu on the Custom Toolbar is in Japanese. The Current toolsets are just a set of presets for each tool, and a different set gets loaded depending on the tool you have selected (i.e., Pencil tool presets are automatically loaded when the pencil is selected, Pen tool presets when pen is selected, etc).

It's not hard to figure out what each of them does though. Just click one and see what happens in the Tools Options palette to get an idea of the Tool settings it changed. Once you figure it out and want to relabel them, double click each one and you'll get a pop-up window that lets you do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutokun90
so you can't visit their web? I can still visit them. what is your country anyway?

Yeah I just checked and I can visit the official IllustStudio site now too. It's nice they have lifted the non-Japan IP ban! The previous time I checked (awhile back) I couldn't, and there were forums full of people from countries around the world who couldn't either, unless they had an IP coming from Japan. People were trying to order IllustStudio and had to use proxies and do all sorts of work-arounds to make it look like they were coming from Japan.

By the way, just to clarify, the Celsys website never blocked all foreign IP addresses, just IllustStudio.net.

here is the patch Japanese to English

Link(s):

is Offline  
Old 06-20-2010   #40
Animas
Is this a full release? Cause i can't seem to find installer.
is Offline  
Old 06-21-2010   #41
rayjay01
Link(s):

This does not fix the Japanese tool preset issue mentioned above.

It looks like the same English patch that is already included in Amon's release. For example, the screenshot of the patch at DeviantArt shows the tool presets in Japanese, but everything else is in English.

Still appreciate you for going to the effort of finding and posting a link to help though! Thanks rockyp!

Link(s):

No installer, but it's the full working program. Keep in mind the installer is in Japanese and you'd have to patch all sorts of stuff afterwards. It's much less complicated this way.

Link(s):

My scanner shows it coming up clean. I think the chances of Amon including viruses in his releases are pretty low

Last edited by rayjay01; 06-21-2010 at 09:41 PM.
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 . - cahyo thanked for this post
Old 06-22-2010   #42
bettermann
Yeah, I figured out u can just rename the preset to english, but its sort of a pain to go through them one by one (not done yet) but you can just access the tools through the pallete menu.

One thing I want to know, is how they did that cool auto-recognize gradient fill in the demo video on their web page...it looks useful
is Offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #43
rayjay01
Link(s):

It's under the toolbar menu: Filter > Effect > Gurade Coloring.

A little window pops up with no gradients in the list, unlike the video which had lots of custom ones. Make sure you click "Ok" after you add any custom gradients to the list in order to have those gradients show up from then on. If you click the Cancel button after creating/adding a bunch, it won't save them.
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 . - oranjii thanked for this post
Old 06-30-2010   #44
asedrik
Thumbs up

Thanks man, i've been waiting for this LOONG ago... cuz where i live won't sell also i can't import.. thanks a lot !
is Offline  
Old 06-30-2010   #45
gezi1991
good.
is Offline  
Old 07-02-2010   #46
Noni
Thank you so much XD
it's work ^^
but i cant save to jpg, png, ....
and i download EnglishPatch but is not want start :'(
is Offline  
Old 07-02-2010   #47
Hisham
Thanks (Given): 4
Question Amon^Ra THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUUUUUCH

Link(s):

After unpacking the *.rar file, you get a folder named "Illuststudio", it contains 6 folders (Crack, ICCProfiles, IllustStudio Ver1 設’, Layout, PlugIN, & Tool) right ?

• Copy the "IllustStudio Ver1 設’" folder into "My documents"

• Patch the registry by runing the "Patch_REG.exe" in the Crack folder

• Click the "Patch_host.cmd" to block the call home for W32.

• Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    open whit notepad and add (127.0.0.1 license.celsys.co.jp) at the end

• Replace the "InitStup.exe" with the cracked one.

• Run the "IllustStudio.exe"

• Use this serial : LT1WJ0-9P3E1A-B5BA15-33596E-86279B

AAAAAAAND
IT WORKS FINE !!!
the xportation formats option is fixed, and the tablet is working great to !!
BUT!! when I go to:

Edit (E) -> Registration material (M) -> This image data registred in the Material (I)
OR
Edit (E) -> Registration material (M) -> Registred in the selected Material layers (L)

THE APPLICATION JUST SHUTS DOWN ON ITS OWN !!

This is really bugging me !!
Am I the only one getting this error ?!
Please help me!

Last edited by Hisham; 07-02-2010 at 06:50 PM.
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 . - gringogl thanked for this post
Old 07-03-2010   #48
oizmo
Thanks (Given): 19
Thanks (Received): 1
Awsom!!
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 . - gringogl thanked for this post
Old 07-07-2010   #49
Hisham
Thanks (Given): 4
... can someone please help me ?
Old 07-08-2010   #50
rayjay01
Link(s):

One of them worked the first time I tried it, but now the program crashes when I try to load either one. I actually started by loading the second one you listed: Edit (E) -> Registration material (M) -> Registred in the selected Material layers (L) and nothing crashed. Everything worked fine.

Next, I loaded: Edit (E) -> Registration material (M) -> This image data registred in the Material (I) and instantly, the program crashed. This must have corrupted something because now when I try to load either one, the program crashes.

Based on the assumption that files might have been corrupted when the program first crashed (otherwise, why did it work at first, but not after crashing?), my temporary recommendation might be to overwrite existing program files with fresh copies and avoid loading Edit (E) -> Registration material (M) -> This image data registred in the Material (I) till a final fix is found.
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 . - Hisham thanked for this post