CGPersia Forums

CGPersia Forums (http://forum.cgpersia.com/)
-   Full Applications - Releases (http://forum.cgpersia.com/full-applications-releases/)
-   -   Lumion Pro 3.0.1 64Bits [by zamueco] (http://forum.cgpersia.com/f13/lumion-pro-3-0-1-64bits-zamueco-67485/)

Deltaliege 05-05-2013 02:45 AM

had the "general error" bs happen to me all day - forgot to add the program to my firewall list - both incoming/ and outgoing in advanced firewall settings - and poof - loaded fast as a mf. i even closed and reopened consecutively with the same results. BLOCK in your firewall settings after patching. hope this helps.

Takorn 05-05-2013 06:43 AM

I 've been gotten " generral error" too.

unzerban 05-05-2013 11:02 AM

generral error ---this is not a problem
-you must disable the Internet connection
-run LUMION and all works

baad 05-06-2013 08:26 AM

....THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM >>>
But if i Dont Want to Disable Internet Connection????
Mmmmm Smth wrong with this General Error.....Even when you block Lumion Internet Conection with firewall or Antivirus Program Blocker you get this notification too.... Maybe Someone can Resolve this problem ;)

red_x 05-06-2013 12:22 PM

You don't need to disable internet connection, just make shure your firewall blocks lumion executable.

I also started to have general error message, I don't know why, so I changed ESET internet security to interactive mode, rebooted, and when started lumion just chose no when prompted to allow lumion to connect to the outside world.

You can also define manually a rule to do the same.

jonas007 05-06-2013 11:14 PM

sorry guys canyou give me a help, there was a patch that was not from zamueco for all lumion 3 versions

Code:

http://www.lumion3.jakoola.com/
Code:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy0o9c_lumion-3-pro-tutorial_lifestyle#.UYglrLXUm7F
take a look

the file dosent no longer exists ...if you can help me to search, mutch apreciated ..........

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

this is getting me crazy ...everybody knows that the crack and patches are launched by lumion stuff .....all the the crack and patches that are available in the net from softwares like autocad etc are launched by them selves, to achieve a comercial breakthrue in achiving more popularity, and more selling licences, since the begining of autodesk, autocad achieved is popularity this way....im getting nuts with this "santaclaus" from lumion.

there is another patch in the web, can anybody kill this "santaclaus" myth from lumion and tell them to realese another patch please to us to use.... it was not zamueco, zamueco himself is probably someone who as conection to lumion team. lumion team please realese the crack !!!!!! whe need the upgrades

metrowave 05-07-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonas007 (Post 709381)

there is another patch in the web, can anybody kill this "santaclaus" myth from lumion and tell them to realese another patch please to us to use.... it was not zamueco, zamueco himself is probably someone who as conection to lumion team. lumion team please realese the crack !!!!!! whe need the upgrades

Dude, sorry to burst your bubble of belief, zamueco is not a Lumion agent, he is a patcher who knows Lumion well, and likes to help the members of CGPersia when he managed to crack it..:rolleyes:.

mig092 05-07-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

sorry guys canyou give me a help, there was a patch that was not from zamueco for all lumion 3 versions

Code:

http://www.lumion3.jakoola.com/
Code:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy0o9c_lumion-3-pro-tutorial_lifestyle#.UYglrLXUm7F
take a look

the file dosent no longer exists ...if you can help me to search, mutch apreciated ..........

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

this is getting me crazy ...everybody knows that the crack and patches are launched by lumion stuff .....all the the crack and patches that are available in the net from softwares like autocad etc are launched by them selves, to achieve a comercial breakthrue in achiving more popularity, and more selling licences, since the begining of autodesk, autocad achieved is popularity this way....im getting nuts with this "santaclaus" from lumion.

Inform yourself first before making comments like that. Zamueco is a well respected "cracker" who shared his knowledge freely with us. He just went underground because he got tired of people behaving exactly like you...

peace...

Antunez 05-07-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

.... it was not zamueco, zamueco himself is probably someone who as conection to lumion team.

Yeah! sure.... as a joke is pretty funny.... hehehehe :D:D:D:D

Petshopper 05-07-2013 06:36 PM

hi mate, nice to see you here :-)
my best wishes to you, and again, thanks so much for your great work :-)

hehehe, maybe you can take your hand again on the new resolume arena 4.16, maybe just update your existing patch :-)
greetings
ps

Zamueco 05-08-2013 02:59 AM

You have problem? read, read, read before inst !

FelipeCo 05-08-2013 07:20 PM

thanks guys, really.

for those getting a faulty or glitched patcher, go to page 4 there is the solution with pictures and stuff :)

Antunez 05-09-2013 04:10 PM

Beware guys! that user (Zamueco) is NOT the real zamueco!!!!!

That user is supplanting his identity.

Somebody reports that user to the administrator, please.

Hawkeye 05-09-2013 04:51 PM

You have proof Antunez?

amores 05-09-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye (Post 711125)
You have proof Antunez?

if not what's the propose to say that?

foxz1 05-09-2013 05:33 PM

hi folks, thanks for shared, i installed lumion and apply the patch, dont know if is neccesary to edit the host file, i do everithig, but lumion get a general error message, dont know why, can someone help me please, thanks
best regards.

Petshopper 05-09-2013 05:33 PM

loooool, it's a original hawkeye comment :-)

foxz1 05-09-2013 05:56 PM

finally working thanks, just block outgoing and incoming connections with windows firwall, i can wait for 3.1.2 Pro version
thanks all of you.

Antunez 05-10-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye (Post 711125)
You have proof Antunez?

Really?

Ask the administrator and he will tell...

I do not know what are your intentions, I just warn you that guy is not him, I assure you...

Petshopper 05-10-2013 04:26 PM

...yeah, i know from first sight, that this was not our zamu :-)

notagain_uk 05-10-2013 04:43 PM

Interesting; definitely NOT Zamueco.......Antunez would know.

Hawkeye 05-10-2013 09:20 PM

"Really?
Ask the administrator and he will tell...

I do not know what are your intentions, I just warn you that guy is not him, I assure you"

Im asking you..since it was you who made claim....my 'intensions' are simple...to question doubt..since you still not provide proof...your assurance will suffice in this case...sorry to doubt you:~}

Maybe admin should place "not real zamueco" under name?..as not everyone is going to see this thread.

Antunez 05-10-2013 11:59 PM

No problem mate ;)
I'm just warning you to beware with him.... ;)

Regards!

NKWeilan 05-11-2013 02:54 AM

Fake Identity

I can second Petstopper that the guy who posted calling himself Zamueco is a fake. It has only 2 posting or so compare to the real Zamueco who has heaps of posting to date considering he has released so many medicine in the forum here. Wise up guys, and I do know Antunez as well, so he knows what he is talking about relating to the fake Zamueco.
As Antunez said, check with the administrators of the forum.

NKWeilan;);););)

Hawkeye 05-11-2013 11:57 AM

So you telling me if someone closes thier account, then signs up agian 6 month later, they get all thier post's and thanks back?.

Jugnu 05-11-2013 12:10 PM

IMHO Antunez may be the real Zamueco and the present avatar "Zamueco" is a fake.

Yup, I would request the admin to step in and clear this controversy once and for all.

alfateh 05-15-2013 04:46 PM

Code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81PPAPggYf0

bezz69 05-23-2013 11:36 PM

I was paying attention during the epic Lumion 3 "to release or not to release" saga - go back through the posts & check cross-posts on the forum..........Zameuco is a chameleon and is hiding in plain sight!! If I was having a bunch of guys harrass me 24/7 then I'd change my account name too! ;)

iwaz 05-24-2013 03:26 PM

for the "general error" i followed this tutorial and i have repeated it for outgoing connections

Code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81PPAPggYf0
:cool:

mkav 05-25-2013 04:21 PM

hi, when i use patcher, i canr see all parts of that, my patcher is corrupted , i cant see patch botton. please help me :(

mootte 05-25-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkav (Post 718443)
hi, when i use patcher, i canr see all parts of that, my patcher is corrupted , i cant see patch botton. please help me :(

Control Panel> Appearance and personalization> Display> Make text and other items larger or smaller> and select the default value of 100%

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/infolw.jpg/
:cool:

ABADD0N 05-25-2013 04:43 PM

There is SURE a Way to ( Remove the Watermark ) From the free version ...

I guess someone can Easily do that Untill We get a proper fix on this ...
Counting that you have the Last 3.0 retail Version that has no watermark installed - is just to find the watermark file in lumion full and replace it right !?

To achieve this you have to try to Mess with the Lumion Classes Cgr files / Replacing 1 by 1 every Chanels in the interface Folders files / with the ones of the retail Submited here / untill you find the Right One that "removes the watermark"...

Do that on all ArchitectEdition\Classes files Replace From the 3.0 retail into the 3.1.2 trial ...
1 by 1 - replace the file - test it. Repace again another one test it ...

Untill you find the right one

That method proved sucessefull with the older versions ... I did That myself back there 1 year ago ...
You can remove that way The "logo" in trial ...

Is that SImple to crack the "Lumion® 3.1.2 Free" ...

"Find the watermark File in Trial - Replace it by the retail version"
QUest 3D "interface" CGR files are all replacable ...

You can even activate retail plugins into the free version this way ...
In older versions at least was possible.

I dont Have time to do it myself Right now ...

But Some of you Should try it ...

Just passing the flame Flag .

CHEERS !

http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/r/relaxed.gif

lyminsu 05-26-2013 07:28 AM

If you have "general error" when opening Lumion 3, just disable all conection, and retry -> OK, not have "

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81PPAPggYf0" because it's too dif.</pre>

jonas007 05-26-2013 11:04 AM

ABANDONGFX i have located the file in lumion 3.1.2 in CLASSES- HUD HUDHelper.cgr if you replacet by the one in lumion 3.0.1 it removes the watermark but the construction interface stops working, when you go to the camera or movie, it works again but the bugs are a lot, you position a object in the scene but the software doesnt works correctly, i have done a little more tests but its useless, then i tried to open the CGR file in QUEST3D 4, but i didnt be able to open it because its protected by author, the last chance is to open it, and remove the watermark or put a 0 value in it.
if anybody has any ideas, please post.

the tree folder copy to the new folder its not working to

the file is HUDHelper.cgr in classes-HUd

thats hall folks ~

still waiting

CTX 05-31-2013 02:08 PM

Lumion 3.2 is out!!!
http://lumion3d.com/forum/announceme...-3-2-released/

baad 06-02-2013 02:13 PM

:) cool, where is the link?

skype6 06-02-2013 02:32 PM

Lumion 3.2 has great new things and some bugs fixed :)

Code:

http://lumion3d.com/lumion32

vikaminder 06-02-2013 03:42 PM

For jonas007!!!!
I did as You wrote, watermarks were in place.

mootte 06-02-2013 04:34 PM

of Lumion 3.2 thread is here
Code:

http://forum.cgpersia.com/f19/lumion-3-2-release-75367/
why do not you post their Comentars to there on this thread,
and we need the full installer of Lumion Pro v3.2 , without which nothing goes wrong
I no longer believe there is a user who will give us the
Although one should not lose hope , but we'll see what the future brings us.

Fabricio144 06-07-2013 01:23 PM

Crack Lumion 3.0.1 for windows 8... Please

TRacoon 06-07-2013 02:18 PM

I guess no one will give you a full installer, since Act-3D compiles each installer for each user personal.

The Lumion users will be very aware of giving away a full installer since an idot posted a renderservice with cracked version in the Act-3d user forums. If people work with the cracked version and earn money with it, they destroy the market for people who bought it and have to calculate the costs in their works...

clubber2k 06-10-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deltaliege (Post 708798)
had the "general error" bs happen to me all day - forgot to add the program to my firewall list - both incoming/ and outgoing in advanced firewall settings - and poof - loaded fast as a mf. i even closed and reopened consecutively with the same results. BLOCK in your firewall settings after patching. hope this helps.

I had something else - almost got a heart attack.

hosts file was restted. if you get general error also try:

Go to C:/Windows/System32/Drivers/etc/
Open the “host” file with the notepad.
Insert
127.0.0.1 backup.lumion3d.com
127.0.0.1 activate.lumion.com

and restart.

RaviTejaJorigay 06-10-2013 05:52 PM

while trying to instal lumion 3.0.1 on my win 8 pc it is giving me an error msg....
i.e., file has been corrupted and asking me to ignore some trees installations
plz help me no..........
plz plz plz

mootte 06-10-2013 07:10 PM

@RaviTejaJorigay

The patch is only for Win7 x64
Zamueco made ​​the patch for Win7 x64 , not for Win8 x64
there will be no new patch to give more Lumion Pro 3.0.1
or ask him politely times even after

vjorchid 06-10-2013 07:53 PM

lumion 4 with pysical generations like gravity.... and some new cool features like 3d model export, and many new effects like volcano,tornados and tsunami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frank21 06-16-2013 11:15 PM

Ababdongfx and Jonas007:
I am new at this and I can't remember exactly how i was able to accomplished the following.
1. I also copied files from 3.01 version (thanx to the previous zamueco) into free 3.1.2 version.
2. I was successful in eliminating the water mark and it indicates it is a 3.1.2 pro version.
3. Internet connection was still required for me to get to that point.
4. I can see the library files (trees, cars, etc) in the program with images, but when i place them in the model, they do not appear, but the trash command shows the object is in the model?

Since version 3.1.2 can have "library" folders in the document folder. I am thinking about placing all library object in there? its a work around. any suggestions from there? I still need to test other function to see how the program behaves.

Thanks

ghambo 06-17-2013 10:18 PM

hi all,
After i download lumion 3.2 and install, i have the same problem in 3.0.1 version - General error
what to do?
Patch and editing host file can't help!
Is there another way to crack it?

best regards to all

odinperca 06-18-2013 05:47 AM

Lumion 3.2 link download please

Thaks all

ghambo 06-18-2013 04:39 PM

I've already deleted installation files. Sorry :((
Register and download from there

frank21 06-18-2013 06:11 PM

Can you upload the installed folder? I have discovered that it does not need the installation file. It worked with older versions.
Regarding the General error, see previous posts on the forum or you tube. test it by unpluging your internet and see if you still get the general error.

Thanks