CGPersia Forums

CGPersia Forums (http://forum.cgpersia.com/)
-   Full Applications - Requests (http://forum.cgpersia.com/full-applications-requests/)
-   -   Game Maker : Studio (http://forum.cgpersia.com/f19/game-maker-studio-53522/)

vgturtle127 01-19-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeryCrushed (Post 642562)
GameMaker-Studio V1.1.754
-Now With Auto Updater

I have made a updater for GMS that will automatically check for a update upon boot from startilla, this hopefully means that there will no longer be any dead links :)

You can download the installer here:

goo.gl/mqvFr

If you have any problems LET ME KNOW!

Is this separate from the RLemon/GMFTW release?

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXX (Post 642721)
I'm very impatient to have re-uploaded link of V2 GMSTUDIO !

Being impatient won't make it go faster. :p

GMSFTW 01-19-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeryCrushed (Post 642562)
GameMaker-Studio V1.1.754
-Now With Auto Updater

I have made a updater for GMS that will automatically check for a update upon boot from startilla, this hopefully means that there will no longer be any dead links :)

You can download the installer here:

goo.gl/mqvFr

If you have any problems LET ME KNOW!

haha :D i checked your installer, made with Setup Factory v9.0, it wont let you even choose the install destination + there is no such thing as autoupdater in it...

please describe how your autoupdate feature works.

EDIT:
also your installer fucks the paths up, it sets all paths to "-" but to remove the paths you should use - not "-"... fail

VeryCrushed 01-19-2013 08:38 PM

My auto updater goes online 1 time during boot of game maker and checks for a update, and as there is no newer version available, it is not prompting you for a update. If there was a update, the updater would ask you if you would like to download the latest version (saved as a zip file on my dropbox). If you choose to accept the download, it will close game maker studio, and open up the extactor to download the update. Then it would extract the files and you would have thelatest version. As for the paths, I imported the reg file directly into Setup Factory., so if there was a problem with that its Setup Factory's fault.

bilgekaan 01-19-2013 11:12 PM

Thanks man :D

ZeroXX 01-20-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMSFTW (Post 642737)
uploading at the moment, but hey, i do have a life so i wont be here all the time checking the links ;)

I understand that, that's why i doesn't say : "OMFG, DEAD LINK !!! OP, PLZ RE-UP MOTHA FU*sbam sbam sbam*"
Thanks for reuploading GMstudio, you saved me \o/ (do you want to be ... my hero ?)

EDIT : ouch, only 3 links are already up >_<
(extabit, verzend & ziddu)
I will re-upload the installer on another mirror (packed in a zip with another name to prevent locking)

EDIT >> Re-uploaded on Filesmelt >> h t t p : / / f i l e s m e l t . c o m /dl/GMSFTW_SETUP_RE-UP.zip (without spaces)

VeryCrushed 01-21-2013 05:09 AM

I have just updated my version that includes the auto updater, I fixed some bugs with the main updater, and also fixed the registry issues. Now it should work perfectly.

As I cant post links without 10 posts, just look up GameMaker-Studio 1.1.754 on the piratebay, it should be the only torrent.

btw. my other link to the old one no longer works DMCA claim by yoyo.

gunny94X 01-22-2013 03:54 AM

I'm getting an error which reads "This file does not contain valid license data and cannot be used." when I try to read the license info from the included file.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Wait, my bad. Wrong program :P

BossGames 01-22-2013 01:25 PM

Hey guys, does someone know how to crack EXE games?
I'm trying to get an ACTIVATION CODE for SPECTROMANCER (1.3) game.
I have no idea how to get the code or how to hack the game..
so if someone knows, figgler, GMSFTW, VeryCrushed or someone else PLEASE tell me

Here's the website's game and the download: http://www.spectromancer.com/index.cgi?p=3

I'm sorry it's not about GMS but I see you all hackers here so.. why not? :P

GameMaster28 01-22-2013 10:43 PM

Just a quick question...

Does the 16bit and 24bit options in the Global Game Settings for Android work?
Coz no matter what I choose the gradient I used to test it looks horrible (Color Banding)

I used a Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000 | Gingerbread 2.3.6) to test

johnperry9 01-23-2013 04:46 AM

Hello Everyone!

Well I have just about read through everything and I have to say that you all sound fantastic! I love to see so many people ready and willing to help others. It is very refreshing.

Well I have to agree with those that have posted about the importance of buying after you have tested with a cracked version and are financially capable of making the purchase without taking food away from your family. :)

I am very new to the "gamemaker studio" world and would love to learn more. Here is my problem as well as my question. I would like to develop for android and have yet to find any cracked program that works. I don't really understand what "steam" is so if at all possible it would be great to have a version that doesn't use it.

I would be FOREVER grateful if someone could send me information and a link on how and where to download this working program with a crack that could output to android with some detailed instructions on how to make the crack work. I will do anything that I can I just have an 11 year old that is a computer wiz and I thought this could be something that him and I could do together. Thank you so much to anyone that is willing to help.

Sincerely,
Your Friend!

RLemon 01-23-2013 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnperry9 (Post 645339)
Hello Everyone!

Well I have just about read through everything and I have to say that you all sound fantastic! I love to see so many people ready and willing to help others. It is very refreshing.

Well I have to agree with those that have posted about the importance of buying after you have tested with a cracked version and are financially capable of making the purchase without taking food away from your family. :)

I am very new to the "gamemaker studio" world and would love to learn more. Here is my problem as well as my question. I would like to develop for android and have yet to find any cracked program that works. I don't really understand what "steam" is so if at all possible it would be great to have a version that doesn't use it.

I would be FOREVER grateful if someone could send me information and a link on how and where to download this working program with a crack that could output to android with some detailed instructions on how to make the crack work. I will do anything that I can I just have an 11 year old that is a computer wiz and I thought this could be something that him and I could do together. Thank you so much to anyone that is willing to help.

Sincerely,
Your Friend!

You don't need Steam. Download and install the release from GMSFTW here:
Code:

http://forum.cgpersia.com/f19/game-maker-studio-53522/index23.html#post642737
Just run the installer from his release, and then whenever you want to start GM:Studio run it from the shortcut on the desktop (I'm presuming it makes one).

To get the Android exporter working, you will need to download the Android SDK, a more detailed guide is available here:
Code:

http://wiki.yoyogames.com/index.php/Setup_GameMaker:Studio_for_Android


FYI: Figgler has made all the cracks for GM:Studio on this forum. Startilla is for the stand-alone version of GM:Studio (what you want). The Deglucker is for the Steam version of GM:Studio (what you don't want).

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameMaster28 (Post 645182)
Just a quick question...

Does the 16bit and 24bit options in the Global Game Settings for Android work?
Coz no matter what I choose the gradient I used to test it looks horrible (Color Banding)

I used a Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000 | Gingerbread 2.3.6) to test

I suspect it may be due to your phone+Android version. I remember having this problem on my Galaxy Nexus, however it does not show up on my Nexus 4. If you PM me an APK I will try it on my phone (this will tell us if it is your phone or your GM:Studio setup)

GameMaster28 01-23-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

I suspect it may be due to your phone+Android version. I remember having this problem on my Galaxy Nexus, however it does not show up on my Nexus 4. If you PM me an APK I will try it on my phone (this will tell us if it is your phone or your GM:Studio setup)
Thanx man. Sent you a PM

RLemon 01-23-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameMaster28 (Post 645571)
Thanx man. Sent you a PM

I just tried it on the Nexus 4, the gradient is smooth as. I do see the problem happening in the screenshot you sent me, it is much the same as what gradients looked like on my old Galaxy Nexus.

I wonder if it is just Gingerbread vs Jellybean or if it is phone-dependent. Oh well, at least you managed to get GM:Studio set up properly :)

GameMaster28 01-23-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLemon (Post 645869)
I just tried it on the Nexus 4, the gradient is smooth as. I do see the problem happening in the screenshot you sent me, it is much the same as what gradients looked like on my old Galaxy Nexus.

I wonder if it is just Gingerbread vs Jellybean or if it is phone-dependent. Oh well, at least you managed to get GM:Studio set up properly :)

It might be Gingerbread. Coz the Galaxy Note's display does support 16 million colors.
Will have to wait for JB. Hopefully not long now...

And again, thanx for testing

RLemon 01-23-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameMaster28 (Post 645878)
It might be Gingerbread. Coz the Galaxy Note's display does support 16 million colors.
Will have to wait for JB. Hopefully not long now...

And again, thanx for testing

Maybe when the Yoyo runner launches it doesn't detect that the phone is 24bit so reverts to 16bit. This would be a problem for Gamemaker Studio, even if you have it legit.

Code:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1513838

GMSFTW 01-24-2013 04:58 PM

1.1.785 has a new export module: Linux (ubuntu) :D
also now the windows executables are just 1 .exe, no longer data.wim file. (.exe and .wim are compressed to one file)

i am currently testing the 1.1.785 with a pro license, i hope figgler will make a startilla for this one.

RLemon 01-24-2013 08:58 PM

Ooh, it's like a treasure hunt

Code:

http://forum.cgpersia.com/f19/game-maker-studio-53522/index25.html#post662458

GMSFTW 01-24-2013 10:46 PM

---

VeryCrushed 01-25-2013 07:06 AM

Only upload to TPB anymore, links are always going to be removed quickly. We can use my auto updater to deliver updates to people automatically. We just need to find a place to store the Upgrade.zip ;)

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMSFTW (Post 646640)
1.1.785 has a new export module: Linux (ubuntu) :D
also now the windows executables are just 1 .exe, no longer data.wim file. (.exe and .wim are compressed to one file)

i am currently testing the 1.1.785 with a pro license, i hope figgler will make a startilla for this one.

Its about time Linux support came in, The data that GMS creates is "Data.win" not "Data.wim" *.wim files are used for compression of windows os's. Its a type of archive designed by Microsoft.

RealSteelcy 01-25-2013 03:18 PM

So how can i export to Ubuntu what i have to write on Linux host/user name?

GMSFTW 01-25-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeryCrushed (Post 647119)
Only upload to TPB anymore, links are always going to be removed quickly. We can use my auto updater to deliver updates to people automatically. We just need to find a place to store the Upgrade.zip ;)

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------



Its about time Linux support came in, The data that GMS creates is "Data.win" not "Data.wim" *.wim files are used for compression of windows os's. Its a type of archive designed by Microsoft.

yep, remembered 1 letter wrong, but the .win should be .iff since game maker win files use Interchange File Format.

and the .wim is actually imaging format developed by microsoft, it is not an archive, closer to .iso than .zip, it is used mainly for storing windows as a disk image but it is also used for backup solutions.

RLemon 01-25-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSteelcy (Post 647366)
So how can i export to Ubuntu what i have to write on Linux host/user name?

I haven't tried it my self, but if it is anything like osx i would guess you need to have Ubuntu running in a virtual machine or on a networked PC. Then you need to enter the Ubuntu machines IP or computer name. For the user name box you need to enter your user name on the Ubuntu machine. Also note you will probably need to enable remote access/ssh on the Ubuntu machine.

figgler 01-26-2013 09:44 AM

Guys, Linux target is test target and HOW it's can be used only in YOYO knowns...
In all targets used RUNNER - for each system - so for Linux it's may persists too...
Possibly it's works like for MacOS.

In GMS persists some additional targets (but now it's not active):
- RaspberiPI
- PSP
- PlayStation
- XBOX
- Symbian
- BlackBerry

RLemon 01-26-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by figgler (Post 647902)
Guys, Linux target is test target and HOW it's can be used only in YOYO knowns...
In all targets used RUNNER - for each system - so for Linux it's may persists too...
Possibly it's works like for MacOS.

In GMS persists some additional targets (but now it's not active):
- RaspberiPI
- PSP
- PlayStation
- XBOX
- Symbian
- BlackBerry

I just gave it a shot with Ubuntu, and it looks like Yoyo may have left out the files required for compiling to Linux.

Setting up SSH and connecting to Ubuntu is just as simple as OSX (can be done by running "sudo apt-get install openssh-server" in the terminal)

When preparing to play, the first error I get is a missing install_runner.sh. Even with that file, I suspect there are many more files that Yoyo did not release with their last update.

The good news is that this is a fair indicator that Linux support could be here soon :D.

minortech 01-27-2013 05:27 AM

please help me.. :(
when i select create application, always pop up a message "GMAssetCompiler has stopped working"..

RLemon 01-27-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minortech (Post 648534)
please help me.. :(
when i select create application, always pop up a message "GMAssetCompiler has stopped working"..

Make sure you are running as admin

ferryry 01-27-2013 05:49 AM

can some1 upload the latest gms master collection plz,,,,,

RLemon 01-27-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferryry (Post 648544)
can some1 upload the latest gms master collection plz,,,,,

Stand-Alone:
Code:

http://forum.cgpersia.com/f19/game-maker-studio-53522/index23.html#post646924
Steam:
Code:

http://forum.cgpersia.com/f19/game-maker-studio-53522/index23.html#post646862

omegagroudon 01-27-2013 06:42 AM

I'm currently using v1.1.750 downloaded from link provided by RLemon few weeks ago.
Now if I wanna update the software, is it a MUST for me to redownload the installer?
Or is there any shortcut for it?

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

I'm currently using v1.1.750 downloaded from link provided by RLemon few weeks ago.
Now if I wanna update the software, is it a MUST for me to redownload the installer?
Or is there any shortcut for it?

RLemon 01-27-2013 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omegagroudon (Post 648565)
I'm currently using v1.1.750 downloaded from link provided by RLemon few weeks ago.
Now if I wanna update the software, is it a MUST for me to redownload the installer?
Or is there any shortcut for it?

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

I'm currently using v1.1.750 downloaded from link provided by RLemon few weeks ago.
Now if I wanna update the software, is it a MUST for me to redownload the installer?
Or is there any shortcut for it?

If you have the Steam version, just update it on Steam and download the latest Deglucker from my post.

If you have the stand-alone version that I released a while ago, then delete it, download GMSFTW's installer and install that. If you have issues compiling after switching to GMSFTW's version just post here and we'll sort you out.

BossGames 01-27-2013 01:03 PM

can someone help me cracking spectromancer 1.3?
figgler's crack doesnt work on "multiplayer" mode, so if you can please help.

Psichrone 01-27-2013 04:01 PM

Thanks for the post but I'm having this error saying that you must run gms from steam when I run the desktop icon or the startilla.exe
, did I did something stupid? =='

rakyatmiskin94 01-27-2013 07:43 PM

why I always got an error if i try to play the demo on 1.1.785
it say GMAssetCompiler has stopped working

GMSFTW 01-27-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psichrone (Post 648812)
Thanks for the post but I'm having this error saying that you must run gms from steam when I run the desktop icon or the startilla.exe
, did I did something stupid? =='

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakyatmiskin94 (Post 648918)
why I always got an error if i try to play the demo on 1.1.785
it say GMAssetCompiler has stopped working


these both questions have been asked and answered over and over again so please read the topic (pages 22-23) and you will find the answer.

Psichrone 01-28-2013 05:29 AM

Oh thanks

Cauptain 01-28-2013 06:38 AM

Great software. Tks.

ferryry 01-28-2013 07:48 PM

thx RLemon,,,,,

RealSteelcy 01-28-2013 09:23 PM

Thanks for the good work ;p

GINRO 01-30-2013 06:47 PM

excuse me guys, :p can you give me a link to download game maker studio professional edition or master collection? :rolleyes: i've tried all links above but none work :huh: . . . . :( i really confused

GMSFTW 01-30-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GINRO (Post 650607)
excuse me guys, :p can you give me a link to download game maker studio professional edition or master collection? :rolleyes: i've tried all links above but none work :huh: . . . . :( i really confused

master collection is pro with all export modules, figglers startilla (used in the gms pro releases) have more export modules than master collection, so the pro edition we are sharing is better than master collection.

links get dead by time cause yoyo reports them as pirated software, i would use torrent but then yoyo would get all our IP's and that is not good...

uploading now, updating links in approx 30mins.

psydox 02-01-2013 02:30 PM

Hi all :D

I have a problem with the GMS v1.1.785, every time I play any of the sample game in GMS, I get this error: "GMAssetCompiler has stopped working".

Help anyone?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Btw, here is the screen shot:

http://dc614.4shared.com/img/S6EhS0R.../gms-error.jpg

Note: I have .Net Framework 2.0 to 4.5 so I think .net is not the problem.

Help guys :D

StealthCy 02-01-2013 05:13 PM

Thanks a lot !!!

RLemon 02-02-2013 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psydox (Post 651365)
Hi all :D

I have a problem with the GMS v1.1.785, every time I play any of the sample game in GMS, I get this error: "GMAssetCompiler has stopped working".

Help anyone?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Btw, here is the screen shot:

[image]

Note: I have .Net Framework 2.0 to 4.5 so I think .net is not the problem.

Help guys :D

Make sure you are running as admin

psydox 02-02-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLemon (Post 651541)
Make sure you are running as admin


It works! :D Thanks ^_^

GINRO 02-02-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMSFTW (Post 650623)
master collection is pro with all export modules, figglers startilla (used in the gms pro releases) have more export modules than master collection, so the pro edition we are sharing is better than master collection.

links get dead by time cause yoyo reports them as pirated software, i would use torrent but then yoyo would get all our IP's and that is not good...

uploading now, updating links in approx 30mins.

:huh: please GOD i really need it :D
would you mind to upload it for me? :rolleyes:

i got better idea . . . share it as two or three part in .rar and rename it with another name like DIOSJIER part1.rar that would little more harder for bots to find. :cool:

ferryry 02-03-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeryCrushed (Post 642562)
GameMaker-Studio V1.1.754
-Now With Auto Updater

I have made a updater for GMS that will automatically check for a update upon boot from startilla, this hopefully means that there will no longer be any dead links :)

You can download the installer here:

goo.gl/mqvFr

If you have any problems LET ME KNOW!

i can't download the installer,,,,,

RLemon 02-03-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GINRO (Post 651746)
:huh: please GOD i really need it :D
would you mind to upload it for me? :rolleyes:

i got better idea . . . share it as two or three part in .rar and rename it with another name like DIOSJIER part1.rar that would little more harder for bots to find. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferryry (Post 651838)
i can't download the installer,,,,,

Use the link in my signature to find the working versions.

VeryCrushed 02-03-2013 03:50 AM

I already uploaded a version to tpb, it will never get taken down ;)

I cant post links yet, so just look up "GameMaker-Studio 1.1.785" on tpb

edit: Just checked the torrent, it has 25 seeders at this moment, and the chance that YOYO will ever get it taken down is 0%

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferryry (Post 651838)
i can't download the installer,,,,,

Please download the new installer listed ^^^ It has the final working updater in it as well.

GMSFTW 02-06-2013 04:03 PM

---

Tomboman 02-07-2013 02:08 PM

@GMSFTW

Can you make a version that automatic will update?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:42 AM.

Powered by PHPbb