Talk Designer Assistant for Poser
Hi! somebody has the Talk Designer Assistant plugin for Poser?
I'm loking for a tool for talk animation of Victoria 4 and M4.
Instead the Talk Designer Assistant I can send you the viseme maps to make Vic and M4 talk. This are simple *.xml files I wrote and you have to copy them to the folder Poser/Runtime/LipSync. In Poser go to the tab Window/Talk Designer. Open a sound file, type in a supplemental text and open the MikeVisemeMap.xml. If you want to add emotional tweaks create the keyframes on the base layer. And now - let them talk!
You´re welcome Mich!
By the way: you easily can create viseme maps for any figure. Just copy a viseme.xml file, rename it and type in the morph targets that are used to deform the lips and the face. For expressions like sad or anger bring the face with morphs in the desired shape and save it as *.fc2 files.
Happy talking now!
You're the best! works great! Many thanks again..
thank you very much
megaupload.com is dead. ReUpload to other host, please!
Can anybody please help with Talk Designer Assistant plugin for Poser?
I will really appreciate any help.
This is the V4 xml and expressions fc2 files that I have confirmed to be 100% working with M4 V4 and K4 in Poser 2010 with SR1.whatever it is.
If you have been trying and failed it might be because you MUST have the expressions fc2 files AND the xml file for it to work.
People keep uploading only the xml file and then say it works....,
To install properly you have to put the xml file and the "faces" folder files in the main poser directory under "LIPSYNC"- and merge the faces folder with the one already in there and it will show up in the talk designer menu
Here's are some tips:
-If you are doing an entire scene with two or more characters here is one way to do it:
1.Using a audio editing program like Audition or whatever put all of your scene dialogue the best you can including the pauses for action and character reactions- but don't go too crazy with long pauses as animation moves fast to be interesting IMHO -now you will have the right timing for animation.
2. export the entire timeline for one character at a time in mono 16 bit pcm audio (for PC)- now you have all the dialogue for each separate character and the pauses in separate files
3. Now in Poser you can put together the basic scene with the characters - use the file i uploaded and get the lip sync working- DO NOT USE The HEAD MOTIONS option in Talk Designer because it will look stupid for some reason with the character head bobbing up and down like an Ostritch.... maybe this can be fixed but I figure that out l8tr.
4. Erase all characters in the scene but one and then add lip sync to ONLY that character- To protect yourself in case the program crashes or corrupts the file (it will happen sometime) Please save a poser project file with all characters, then save a separate poser project files for each individual character.
5. I suggest not adding any motions to the characters until after you have added the lipsync - so add gestures and expressions now - DO NOT ADD EXPRESSIONS before you do the lip sync.
6. Adjust eye position and other body parts (use a tracking object like a simple cube made in max or similar 3d program and import to poser using File--import--waveform obj), select the eye and then go to Object-- "Point at" and select the box you just both eyes to it to get good eye moves in sync)- if the box is too close the character will look crosseyed- then don't forget to make the box invisible before you render or you might see it flying around the room LOL
Done for render in Poser or export to max which has a better renderer anyways.
-If you have two characters in the scene kissing or something you have to first set up both characters, then erase one character and THEN do the lip sync BECAUSE IT WILL NOT WORK OTHERWISE. If rendering in Max or whatever other program then import separate characters and adjust/update as needed but this can get confusing fast.
-Also: Do not parent characters to each other- like a Dad/Mom holding a baby and try to lipsync- it will not work- learned this the hard way- you can parent them in Max or whatever....,
This took 3 days of pulling my hair out to figure this all out but glad I got though it.
and somebody has the Talk Designer Assistant 2?
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:41 AM.|
Powered by PHPbb