CGPersia Forums
Release Blog CGPeers IRC Chat Register FAQ
Go Back   CGPersia Forums > Off Topic > Off-Topic Discussion
Reload this Page Anyone try gfx4you.com?
Off-Topic Discussion Freely chit-chat about anything

Old 07-19-2013   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Default Anyone try gfx4you.com?

I checked to see how safe this site is and sitewarner.com suggested it was a safe site.

Anyone else download from them yet?

The only safe site I belong to is Templatep2p.com and it is a very safe place to download web templates and GFX templates as well and of course CGpeers.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Update: Just downloaded "My Las Vegas" Videohive from the site and tested for any viruses and so forth. So far the so good. I will let you know once I check more out. A little risky since I just got a new computer.
is Offline  
Old 07-19-2013   #2
Hawkeye
Thanks (Given): 1652
Thanks (Received): 4523
Just another mirror site that's not even up to date.

Edit:
Well...good luck in finding The Ultimate Grindhouse V2...and if you do find...you know where to post first:~}

Marriage is an intolerable obstacle to individualistic evolution.

The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn

Last edited by Hawkeye; 07-19-2013 at 08:10 AM.
is Online  
1 Thanks, 0 . - Ngaihte Muan thanked for this post
Old 07-19-2013   #3
J0E
Original Poster
Link(s):

Nope! I was actually on the search for The Ultimate Grindhouse V2 (Videohive) and came across that site. I was really skeptical of it and just registered under "JoeJITSU". Left a comment under one of the Videohive Downloads. My original SN here was "JoeJITSU" but had problems loggin in...so I had to settle for this SN.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Also Hawkeye,
When you say mirror site meaning they are getting the downloads from another site? Just curious so I know what I am getting into on that site. Was a little paranoid because I registered and never got a confirmation email that I registered.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Update: So I am downloading now from a link from there with 982 different Videohive projects. Haven't seen this much before, I downloaded 3 so far...and so far so good.

If you want the link. PM me. I don't want to post it out in the open because I don't want to be responsible if you happen to stumble on a bad file. So if I PM you the link..means I will not be reliable or responsible. Like I said, I downloaded 3 files so far from it and then work perfect.

---------- Post added 07-19-2013 at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2013 at 11:55 PM ----------

Link(s):

You know it! Cgpeers 4 life
is Offline  
Old 07-19-2013   #4
N☭x
SysOp
Thanks (Given): 170
Thanks (Received): 1750
I remember this guy. He runs A LOT of the same sites.. he's an SEO troll. He has about 2 dozen sites that in some way or another silently link to each other, and basically use the same auto posting feeds.
I don't remember the names to most of them, as they were mostly terrible word combos like "gfx4you", but they mostly used that same horrid datalife cms that gfx4you uses.

Here's a quick example, all these sites are currently visible on the same ip as gfx4you.com: naughtysms.net - graphicshares.com - gfxpack.com. See a pattern?

Sure it gets the job done, but as a site that basically remirrors stuff here, there's many more out there that deserve more attention than this guys sketchy operation.
Old 07-19-2013   #5
Ngaihte Muan
Thanks (Given): 267
Thanks (Received): 403
cgpeer is great
is Offline  
Old 07-19-2013   #6
Nginx
Thanks (Given): 205
Thanks (Received): 1540
OK is this Thread somehow advertising ? is that what you are doing J0E

Why not just change the tittle to something like" Hi guys this site cool"
Old 07-20-2013   #7
J0E
Original Poster
Link(s):

Nope not advertising. In fact, I have not yet forwarded my CC to the Novafile because I read a review that bought the 30 day premium and as soon as he reached 2000mb, The premium account was not good anymore. So I am trying to wait for the Novafile admin to contact me about this but still have no response yet.
is Offline  
Old 07-21-2013   #8
Georgeivan
Thanks (Given): 843
Thanks (Received): 864
There in no cooler site on the net than CgPersia,the name its lame,but the site its cool.
is Online