You want to SAVE money by buying a subscription instead of downloading for FREE ?
my head hurts :/
- The mouse police never sleeps.
- Mr Rayne really sucks at trolling.
- Programmers make things work. Artists make things pretty.
- Google is an antidote to stupidity. I suggest that you self-medicate.
- Scraping kitty-litter over 'tards since May 2010.
it seems that a lot of downloads links on cgpersia are on cgpeers
but do you think that all dowload links on cgpersia are also on cgpeers?
if it is so , then no need to buy any subscription..
thanks anyway guyz
Not all files or apps are small enough to get for free in a reasonable time frame. Digital Juice makes some sets that are 20 DVDs at 6-7gb a DVD. No way you're going to get that from a free account in a lifetime with the time outs and reduced speed they throw in there.
Well it's recently got worse with rapid shares and free users being limited to 1 gig download capacity per day. Even premium users are limited to 30 gig so it's basicly killed rapidshare for downloads.
I would never pay for those sites, I simply reset my modem and i can download again, the thing is you never know when those site will go down, so your money does, but at the end the decision is up to you.