CGPersia Forums

CGPersia Forums (http://forum.cgpersia.com/)
-   Site Suggestions & Site Errors & Everything related to CGP (http://forum.cgpersia.com/site-suggestions-site-errors-everything-related-cgp/)
-   -   Who and why deleted my thread about vraypattern 1.1.15b? (http://forum.cgpersia.com/f3/who-why-deleted-my-thread-about-vraypattern-1-1-15b-64975/)

crazyman81 12-13-2012 09:58 AM

Who and why deleted my thread about vraypattern 1.1.15b?

I opened this thread yesterday;
Off-Topic Discussion
Freely chit-chat about anything -> Vraypattern 1.1.15b (Beta Crack Ready) Crack By CrazyMan.

I want to know who and why is deleted.
i can't find my thread in trash can.
This is not the first.

seedstyler 12-13-2012 02:16 PM

reason for deletion: crack teasing

"16. No teasing regarding cracks (or any kind of release) will be allowed, if you have a crack to post do it. Do not create threads merely to post screenshots of WIP cracks, this is teasing and many will hate you for it. If you want to beta test a crack, then so do it, but you must clearly note that this is a uncompleted crack, if you have something to share do it , else don't come here posting about it. Any post violating this rule will be deleted."

Murosel 12-13-2012 02:19 PM

needs more White

Wigga 12-13-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murosel (Post 613000)
needs more White

And bigger just in case ;)

Hawkeye 12-13-2012 03:26 PM

And the 16 before " and full stop after ":~}

crazyman81 12-13-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedstyler (Post 612998)
reason for deletion: crack teasing

"16. No teasing regarding cracks (or any kind of release) will be allowed, if you have a crack to post do it. Do not create threads merely to post screenshots of WIP cracks, this is teasing and many will hate you for it. If you want to beta test a crack, then so do it, but you must clearly note that this is a uncompleted crack, if you have something to share do it , else don't come here posting about it. Any post violating this rule will be deleted."

Are you kidding me?

i am not share any files about vraypattern or not release anything about it.
i opened my thread on Off-Topic Discussion (Freely chit-chat about anything)
Do you know how it works in this forum section?
Some kids never grow up in this forum

If you know the rules so well, You better read what I write below and apply the rules of.

Fuck him who deleted my thread for no reason.
seedstyler, If you have deleted my thread, fuck you

12-13-2012 04:00 PM

so the title was:
Quote:

Vraypattern 1.1.15b (Beta Crack Ready) Crack By CrazyMan.
and your last statement is:
Quote:

i am not share any files about vraypattern or not release anything about it.
o.O any further explanation needed, or do you get it by yourself?

crazyman81 12-13-2012 04:05 PM

yes I broke a lot of rules. Waiting for punishment.
please give me a ban, ban,ban.
I know they're dealing with me why some moderators.

pifitas 12-13-2012 04:08 PM

vey sad, crazyman81 is a very value user for the community
hope he can still help with his releases

kapten 12-13-2012 04:12 PM

Rule number one should be: Never go full retard.

crazyman81, you broke the rule but didn't get banned, the thread that you broke the rules with got deleted.
What is your problem? You have even got the rule shoved in your face and you've admitted to us all on a public thread that you broke the rules.

Now please let this go.

If you have a crack to share, then do so. If you don't have any crack to share, then don't tease our users with it. Is that clear?

Do you have any more questions?

prezadent 12-13-2012 04:21 PM

Only teasing about Cinema 3D R14 cracks is allowed.

bacarlitos 12-13-2012 04:46 PM

Well said prezadent! :)

JohnyD 12-13-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prezadent (Post 613110)

Who/When/Where?... or are you just grabbin' another opportunity to whine for no good reason? :p

Petshopper 12-13-2012 04:54 PM

looool ;-)

larrys 12-13-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapten (Post 613101)
Rule number one should be: Never go full retard.

If only all the rules were enforced.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murosel (Post 613000)
needs more White

Dude.... this isn't a klan rally. :)

radoman 12-14-2012 06:32 AM

Quiet kids!!!! [ I forgot where I left the big letters in garish colors ]

magallanes 12-14-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyman81 (Post 613094)
yes I broke a lot of rules. Waiting for punishment.
please give me a ban, ban,ban.
I know they're dealing with me why some moderators.

I will say it again: a hacker forum is not a place for make new friends. A hacker forum is not suitable for faint hearted people.

In this case, CGPERSIA is moderately-to-low strict. However, some sites (specially russian) can ban you just by asking something to the moderator.

btw, i agree with @prezadent. r14 is the exception.

notagain_uk 12-15-2012 04:22 PM

The biggest tease and no give on the Forum is Lumion 3...........seems like a prezadent has already been set....At least c4d has since had a temp release fix.......

spqninja 12-18-2012 06:57 PM

Hahahaha... can't stop laughing, ouch my ribbs!
This place has become a good source of entertainment besides the goodies we share :)
But seriously I'm loving the new rule no. 1 which simply says "never go full retard"
nice one there Kapten!
lol! :D

tarzan 12-18-2012 09:05 PM

In these forums threads get deleted for completely wacko reasons depending on how drunk or how stoned the mod on duty is.

Just send the mod a nasty pm to tell him he's a jerk and that he should sober-up.

kapten 12-18-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarzan (Post 617264)
In these forums threads get deleted for completely wacko reasons depending on how drunk or how stoned the mod on duty is.

Just send the mod a nasty pm to tell him he's a jerk and that he should sober-up.

Do you have any examples to share?
We moderators can make mistakes, but we're willing to repair any damage if we, after further discussions decide that we can find a proper solution.
I assume that you won't use this as an example, because we've already talked about it. And proved our case with the rules as a clear guideline.

And be sure to check the trash can if you think that a thread is gone.

tarzan 12-18-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapten (Post 617362)
Do you have any examples to share?
We moderators can make mistakes, but we're willing to repair any damage if we, after further discussions decide that we can find a proper solution.
I assume that you won't use this as an example, because we've already talked about it. And proved our case with the rules as a clear guideline.

And be sure to check the trash can if you think that a thread is gone.

Here is an excellent example:

http://forum.cgpersia.com/f47/i-thin...-future-55659/

For the 95% of the forum users who can't even draw a circle in 3DSMax, Carrara is all they will ever need, and all they will ever be able to afford legally.

Yet some mod thought it's smart to trash it because some THIRD RATE 3D ARTIST FROM THE BACKWOODS, called tech76, whose avatar is solid evidence that he's in serious need of mental therapy, thinks my thread is flaming.

masterj 12-18-2012 11:08 PM

who cares the whole community is corrupt, the mods/admins are a bunch of jokes, as long as we can pirate the crap out of releases and get what we want, this is barely a "community"

AoS 12-18-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterj (Post 617381)
..this is barely a "community"

Yup, looks more like an average "nation" to me.
That said, tarzan's posts were the best. Thanked because of laughter.

bedtimebear 12-18-2012 11:24 PM

compared to some communities in internet, this is much better, is better than democracy in many rich countries

masterj 12-18-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedtimebear (Post 617405)
compared to some communities in internet, this is much better, is better than democracy in many rich countries

no this definitely is on the lower end than most communities

N☭x 12-18-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterj (Post 617381)
who cares the whole community is corrupt, the mods/admins are a bunch of jokes

Now some of you are just clearly astroturfing.
So crazyman makes a "tease" thread, just how esanti would make them (I bet some remember the drama of tease threads and the call to prevent them, but some like to forget). These types of threads always seem to confuse most people who assume it's a release when seeing it in the top 10, getting it bumped up to the top of that list. Not a huge problem, but an extremely easy way to solve that is moving it to the section some of you apparently like to call "deleted", even though it's all still right there, with full reply permissions. The only difference is the thread won't be indexed into the search engine and the stats, avoiding exactly the problem above, without having to actually delete it...

Then there's the part where crazyman is a mod for gfxd, whom sell beta cracks. So a part of me is starting to feel like you're merely advertising gfxd's beta crack store, then finding any excuse to shit talk us to migrate traffic. Cause "clearly" you weren't around for the the tease drama, and it's not like we issued past warnings and rules on this directly towards you.

So lets see, you made a thread type you knew very well causes issues for us, we handle it the best and nicest way we can, not like we truly stopped anyone from actually seeing it (Hell, your sig could have a link to it if you wanted more exposure). And now from this vocal group, we're now somehow evil and corrupt and utterly useless.
I love to see real constructive criticism were we actually know what should be altered/fixed. So, feel free to explain how we're so evil and corrupt for something most of the userbase begged for about two years ago.
So, does anyone actually want to help us with insite, or is the goal just to astroturf us?

P.s. I'm hearing now it was a softdel from seedy, not sure how he managed to forget the only move rule unless it's pure spam. But shitting on the entire staff is truly unfair and ignorant. Edited to follow mod rules.

seedstyler 12-19-2012 12:01 AM

Okay, I messed up moderating that thread, while yes it shouldn't of been where it was,
I should never of issued a soft delete (minus spam), and only a thread move.
I apologize for the incorrect way of handling it :(

masterj 12-19-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N☭x (Post 617415)
Now some of you are just clearly astroturfing.
So crazyman makes a "tease" thread, just how esanti would make them (I bet some remember the drama of tease threads and the call to prevent them, but some like to forget). These types of threads always seem to confuse most people who assume it's a release when seeing it in the top 10, getting it bumped up to the top of that list. Not a huge problem, but an extremely easy way to solve that is moving it to the section some of you apparently like to call "deleted", even though it's all still right there, with full reply permissions. The only difference is the thread won't be indexed into the search engine and the stats, avoiding exactly the problem above, without having to actually delete it...

Then there's the part where crazyman is a mod for gfxd, whom sell beta cracks. So a part of me is starting to feel like you're merely advertising gfxd's beta crack store, then finding any excuse to shit talk us to migrate traffic. Cause "clearly" you weren't around for the the tease drama, and it's not like we issued past warnings and rules on this directly towards you.

So lets see, you made a thread type you knew very well causes issues for us, we handle it the best and nicest way we can, not like we truly stopped anyone from actually seeing it (Hell, your sig could have a link to it if you wanted more exposure). And now from this vocal group, we're now somehow evil and corrupt and utterly useless.
I love to see real constructive criticism were we actually know what should be altered/fixed. So, feel free to explain how we're so evil and corrupt for something most of the userbase begged for about two years ago.
So, does anyone actually want to help us with insite, or is the goal just to astroturf us?

P.s. I'm hearing now it was a softdel from seedy, not sure how he managed to forget the only move rule unless it's pure spam. But shitting on the entire staff is truly unfair and ignorant. Edited to follow mod rules.

oh not just you, but everyone here. cinema 4d r14 ring a bell? people were goin nuts, and it was the true color's that showed, go ahead and look there, i mean unless the mods deleted all those then well, that's their problem, but I know anyone who saw those threads know it was crazy

axelevents 12-19-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prezadent (Post 613110)

lol :D

crazyman81 12-19-2012 12:20 AM

I never did not sell any crack.My cracks, free of charge.Need to clarify this issue.
I hate these two forums;

gfxd...... (cracks are sold, the money is a forum aimed at)
cgp..... (Some moderators have problems with me. they do not want me here).

i have multiscatter 1.2 and vraypattern 1..15b cracked versions.I do not think these files is to share these forums (cgp, gfxd).
I'm looking for a good and a free forum to share my cracks.that's all.
I hope that all of these two forums (cgp,gfxd) my accounts will be deleted.i do not have time for childish behavior.

bye.

note:sorry for my bad english.

JohnyD 12-19-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterj (Post 617431)
oh not just you, but everyone here. cinema 4d r14 ring a bell? people were goin nuts, and it was the true color's that showed, go ahead and look there, i mean unless the mods deleted all those then well, that's their problem, but I know anyone who saw those threads know it was crazy

People weren't going nuts, people are nuts. And when I say nuts I mean cunts. You can't seriously expect the mods to play whac-a-mole with them. As long as they keep the release sections clear of it, it should all be fine. After all, people are only here to grab shit. A request shouldn't be made more than once. And people definitely should learn to be patient. If they can't, they shouldn't even be in this line of work.

*sorry for going OT, crazyman81.

tarzan 12-19-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedstyler (Post 617430)
Okay, I messed up moderating that thread, while yes it shouldn't of been where it was,
I should never of issued a soft delete (minus spam), and only a thread move.
I apologize for the incorrect way of handling it :(

Thanks for the mea culpa, Seedstyler.

Can you now please reinstate my Carrara thread to the Off Topic or General Discussion forums?

http://forum.cgpersia.com/f47/i-thin...-future-55659/

And also can you please remove the ban warning you gave me for starting a 'stupid thread'?

Carrara is a great 3D app in its own right and is powerful enough to fullfill the needs of most users in these forums even if a few members don't like it (maybe because Carrara is a threat to their job security?)

N☭x 12-19-2012 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyman81 (Post 617439)
I never did not sell any crack.My cracks, free of charge.Need to clarify this issue.
cgp..... (Some moderators have problems with me. they do not want me here).

Last time I checked, you were a full time gfxd mod, but if that has since changed, congrats on escaping. Extra respect on realizing that.

And you're right, the mods do have problems with your tease threads, I don't see why you're surprised with having a tease thread dealt in the exact manure it was decided two years ago we'll do with all tease threads.
Tease threads simply aren't welcomed here thanks to how badly they were always received.

But hey, if you want to quit because the mods were doing their jobs in handling tease crack threads, that's within your right. Full purge 24 hours from now. Sooner if you confirm over irc.

larrys 12-19-2012 07:39 AM

"I wanna holler the loud funny words! I LIKE DARREN! HE IS MY FRIEND! I LIKE YOU - AND HIM! HE LIKES ME, AND I LIKE HIM. HE LIKES YOU, I HOOOOPE!!"
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...29-250-263.png

We need a hall of fame section for threads like this.

tarzan 12-20-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrys (Post 617633)
"I wanna holler the loud funny words! I LIKE DARREN! HE IS MY FRIEND! I LIKE YOU - AND HIM! HE LIKES ME, AND I LIKE HIM. HE LIKES YOU, I HOOOOPE!!"
[image]

We need a hall of fame section for threads like this.

I already belong to CGP Hall of Fame, because I did not hesitate to spit it at everybody's face that 95% of CGP members will never need anything beyond Carrara.

larrys 12-20-2012 11:39 PM

I actually had to look up Carrara to see what the hell it was.

(Random anger) :))

Goldie1471 12-21-2012 12:11 AM

I don't believe that nobody mentioned crazyman's signature also breaking a rule (English only), but i googled it and according to translate it says "How happy Turkey who" or "THOSE WHO SAY HOW HAPPY Turk," OH GOD THE DRUGS

JohnyD 12-21-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldie1471 (Post 619190)
I don't believe that nobody mentioned crazyman's signature also breaking a rule (English only), but i googled it and according to translate it says "How happy Turkey who" or "THOSE WHO SAY HOW HAPPY Turk," OH GOD THE DRUGS

http://forums.hockeyinformer.com/ima...es/suicide.gif

larrys 12-21-2012 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldie1471 (Post 619190)

I wouldn't expect the rule to apply to signatures.

prezadent 12-21-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrys (Post 619362)
I wouldn't expect the rule to apply to signatures.

Yeah, I can't imagine that rule applying to sigs.

trebort 12-23-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prezadent (Post 619377)
Yeah, I can't imagine that rule applying to sigs.

I can't imagine a rule that hasn't been broken on CGPersia. :p

spqninja 12-31-2012 02:24 PM

lol!