Go Back   CGPersia Forums > CG Releases > Miscellaneous - Releases
Reload this Page Animated Wipes & Transitions 2 Switching Gears DJ Proj files
Miscellaneous - Releases Not quite cg/vfx, but still useful in your pipeline

Old 10-01-2012   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 65
Thumbs up Animated Wipes & Transitions 2 Switching Gears DJ Proj files

DJ Animated Wipes & Transitions Collection 2: Switching Gears.DJ Proj files for easy install into latest cracked juicer...
Link(s):

On the heels of the success of this product line's launch volume, we bring you an all-new second collection of sophisticated animated wipes and transitions.
Link(s):

Perfect for situations where you need a little more than a simple cut or dissolve in a video production and ideal for spicing up your scene transitions and adding that sought after "WOW" factor for your clients. These wipes are designed to draw a viewer's attention to your edit points, and then skilfully shift their focus to a different idea. Smooth, stylish transitions are made possible when you use the cool custom wipes in this collection to combine flash with class!

Each animated wipe comes with matching sound effects, making it easy to add energy to your logos and IDs through both sight and sound. These wipes make it simple to create smooth dynamic transitions between graphic slates and segments, and provide an ideal way to cover jump cuts in interviews and testimonials - or to flag changes in location, topic or subject. These 101 network quality wipes can be used in anything from show opens and promo videos to network logo spots and corporate presentations - giving them an energetic kick and adding unique style to your productions

Please seed and share the juice...lol...
Link(s):

Here you are guys torrent.....DJ Proj Files
http://cgpeers.com/torrents.php?id=1...orrentid=18727

If you find these have come in handy please hit the thanks button here-------------------------->

Last edited by don dapa snappa; 10-01-2012 at 05:21 PM.
is Offline  
3 Thanks, 0 . - sda, aoooaaoooa, nerozak thanked for this post
Old 10-01-2012   #2
Murosel
Thanks (Given): 437
Thanks (Received): 3197

Please explain the difference in content between these two torrents

EDIT: Solved!
- I really need this, if you have it >>> Autodesk 3ds Max Techniques: A Day in the Life of a Technical Director <<<

Last edited by Murosel; 10-01-2012 at 04:20 PM.
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 . - nerozak thanked for this post
Old 10-01-2012   #3
don dapa snappa
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 65
One can be installed into juicer the other is for guys who dont use the juicer .....one is dj project files the other is mov files with the sound effects files for the wipes and transitions which are wav files .....

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

mov files are for the guys who dont use juicer the dj proj files are so the guys who use juicer can install them ? do you use digital juice products ? i have uploaded them in two different torrents so people who dont use the juicer dont miss out on this collection ...dj project files can only be installed into the juicer to allow you to use them ....
Old 12-05-2012   #4
gourdin
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
thanxxxx
is Offline  
Old 01-17-2013   #5
Alientcp
I have been looking for this for quite a while, and boom, private tracker/invite only .

I would appreciate if some one can send me the torrent file to my email while i wait for an opportunity to register.

Alien_Invasor at hotmail dot com

Thanks in advance
is Offline  
Old 02-04-2013   #6
marco ferrari
NICE POST
is Offline  
Old 02-04-2013   #7
capth4u
Thanks (Given): 50