CGPersia Forums
Release Blog CGPeers IRC Chat Register FAQ
Go Back   CGPersia Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Reload this Page modo 601 standard content SP1 (Win / Mac)
Trash Can Posts considered Spam or meaningless are moved into here. (Contact a mod if one of your posts were improperly moved here)

Old 12-25-2012   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 27
Default modo 601 standard content SP1 (Win / Mac)

This is my first started thread and I sincerely hope this was the right place to post this.

Here are the modo 601 standard content (SP1) for both Windows and Mac. I've had a couple of people still request this from me both via PM and in other related threads recently, and there doesn't seem to be a dedicated thread posted just for this, so I decided to finally make one here.

Considering the way I've uploaded these links (to keep you from having to download a bunch of parts), I'll keep these links up for about a good week or so and then void the links. Maybe someone might consider downloading and making a few mirrors. (And heads-up: these are 1GB each, so keep that in mind.)

Link(s):

I'm not sure if there's any updated versions of the standard content and I don't have anything else, just to answer those questions before they're asked. I also did not obtain this myself--I got it from someone else--so please don't request from me any updates should some come out later.

Let me know if you have problems with the downloads for some odd reason. And to the mods, please excuse me if I've somehow missed a thread by mistake, formatted this post incorrectly, or posted this in the wrong area. Thanks.

[If this helps you out, consider supporting the software officially when you can.]

----=== UPDATE ===----

Sorry, guys--I'll have to void the links now. Just got an email from my file-sharing account that my public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Perhaps later, if someone still needs it later, you can PM me and if I have time, I'll send them a link.

~ Better to be humble thieves in quiet shame than proud thieves in loud arrogance. Only one will move on from piracy someday. ~

Last edited by Macrow; 12-28-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Update
is Offline  
5 Thanks, 0 . - knick, lexlex88, rosie82, rendernode, Petshopper thanked for this post
Old 01-14-2013   #2
Macrow
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 27
Just a heads-up, guys: When you're requesting the standard content from me via private message, please specify in the message whether you need the Windows or the Mac version. Just makes it easier to help ya' the first time around. Thanks.

~ Better to be humble thieves in quiet shame than proud thieves in loud arrogance. Only one will move on from piracy someday. ~
is Offline  
Old 03-10-2013   #3
OptionD
Thanks (Given): 11
Thanks (Received): 3
Is this different from the one you can get directly from Lux? I was able to get past the paywall by signing up for a trial version of modo.
is Offline  
Old 03-11-2013   #4
dubadum
Thanks (Given): 450
Thanks (Received): 898
win
Link(s):

is Online  
2 Thanks, 0 . - agentwd40, chachochoncho thanked for this post
Old 02-05-2014   #5
judas1206
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Hi there,
Any chance to get a link for Modo 601 standard content for mac please? it would be much appreciated. Cheers
is Offline