Old 12-22-2017, 11:48:53 PM   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 40
Thanks (Received): 7
Talking Bootstrap Studio 2.2.4 pro Win

Bootstrap Studio v2.2.4 Professional Edition Full Version
Link(s):

Description:

Bootstrap Studio v2.2.4 Professional Edition – Full, A powerful desktop app for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. Bootstrap Studio is a desktop application that helps you create beautiful websites. It comes with a large number of built-in components, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages. It is built on top of the hugely popular Bootstrap framework, and exports clean and semantic HTML. Thousands of developers and designers use it every day. We are sure you’ll love it too!

::Screenshots::

Link(s):

Bootstrap Studio v2.2.4 Professional Edition Full Version Free Download,Features::
The Interface: Bootstrap Studio has a beautiful and powerful interface, which is built around the simplicity of drag and drop. This makes it the perfect tool for prototyping and designing web pages and apps.

Beautiful Built-in Components: Bootstrap Studio comes with a large number of pretty components for building responsive pages. We’ve got headers, footers, galleries, slideshows and even basic elements like spans and divs.
Smart Drag & Drop: Bootstrap Studio knows which Bootstrap components can be nested in one another and gives you suggestions. It automatically generates beautiful HTML for you, which looks as if it was written by hand by an expert.

Google Webfonts: Bootstrap Studio is integrated with Google Webfonts and gives you an easy way to import and manage your fonts. Font family names are even auto-suggested in our css editor.
Productivity Features: Bootstrap Studio has comprehensive support for keyboard shortcuts which allow you to speed up your workflow dramatically.

Themes and Icons: The app has a number of built-in Bootstrap themes, icon fonts, templates and components, which you can combine into beautiful and unique designs.
Always Up to Date: Bootstrap Studio updates automatically, so you always have the latest version. We release updates every month, filled with new features, components and improvements.

Download HERE
is Offline  
6 Thanks, 0 Dislike - shirazb4u, fragsauce, sensemaster, geodasoft, magallanes, jay429 thanked for this post
Old 12-23-2017, 12:55:21 AM   #2
magallanes
Thanks (Given): 401
Thanks (Received): 632
Thanks but i don't think that its material for cgpersia

Its also an old copy. The current version is v4

Last edited by magallanes; 12-23-2017 at 01:29:43 AM.
is Offline  
2 Thanks, 0 Dislike - dreatica, artist4d thanked for this post
Old 12-23-2017, 02:30:14 AM   #3
FievelMousey
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 2
Here you can download your file, size of 47.5 MB from Indishare. for downloading your file just click on Create Download Link button to direct to next download step. You can also earn money here by uploading files and sharing them on social media.

Also not fan this i pass
is Online  
Old 12-23-2017, 03:13:33 AM   #4
jay429
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 10
Link(s):

i quite like having this type of stuff here saves me going to other sites that i dont' trust
is Offline  
2 Thanks, 0 Dislike - JackRivers, drprince thanked for this post