Go Back   CGPersia Forums > CG Releases > Plugins - Releases
Reload this Page Raya Pro 2 and Instamask fix update
Plugins - Releases Latest Plugin Releases

Old 09-13-2017, 10:51:01 PM   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 107
Thanks (Received): 364
Default Raya Pro 2 and Instamask fix update

With the last update of Photoshop Raya Pro and Instamask have stopped working for some user so they come out with this fix. I'm uploading the folders in the same way as received, they contain both Win and Mac and explanation but basically, you have to uninstall the old version of both panel and reinstall this new.

Sorry for the delay but something went wrong during my holiday so I couldn't post soon as I said in my other thread.

Thanks, enjoy.

Link(s):

35 Thanks, 0 Dislike - drugus, mushime, kalenkari, Max Baloo, seikny, zelgo, sebu38, boooooood, kevs1003, very_bad_man, jackinmedia, Rickster1, cgnewb, alosepuluh, colebell, paragms94, BeenaMirza, derick97, dubhead1, lumbrela, 3692, Souffi, molee12, Ichio, uldericom, mozes, demonsmasher, Vali 15, orgcha, bud33, Kisser, monkeymagic, Skavengerrr, ThePhage, nerozak thanked for this post
Old 11-05-2017, 04:47:55 PM   #2
maxwellian
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 7
Hi,
Downloaded and manually copied the files into the cep folder. Rayapro is fine but Instmask is still giving me this error "the extension could not be loaded because it was not properly signed".

Changed the register as suggested inanother thread but do not seem to solve the problem.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:47:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06:12 PM ----------

ok- got it working now.
Thanks for the great upload.
is Offline  
Old 11-06-2017, 03:12:22 AM   #3
kemalataturk
Thanks (Given): 300
Thanks (Received): 2
Other hosts please 'cause I couldn't download from mega
thx
is Online  
Old 11-06-2017, 12:52:32 PM   #4
77Iho77