dear BinaryN3wZ here is the Developer Resource Pack
iClone 3 Developer Resource Pack
Iclone Developer Resource Pack:
Includes Video tutorials, 3d max and Maya plugins for exporting custom content and custom made iclone characters. Reallusion Developer Guides that show you how to get the most out of this Robust program.
THIS PACK INCLUDES:
-3D Studio Max complete Developer Guides
-5 Template max files
-Modeling Training Videos
iClone 3D Studio Max Plug-in
-Beta version Max 2008 For iClone 3.0 above New (Updated on: 2008.09.26)
Full function and no expiration for 3D Studio Max R8, R9, 2008 (32 bit) version.
iClone Maya Plug-in
Full function and no expiration for Maya 7.0 version or lower.
(document is not included).
3D Studio Max Complete Developer Guides
Indepth guides to working with iClone & 3DS Max Written by: Chris Murray
Author, 3D artist, & Certified Autodesk Training Specialist.
iClone Developer Guides are indepth instructions on the steps necessary
to create content for iClone with 3D Studio Max. The iClone Developer
Guides offer 3D Studio Max artists a comprehensive guide to constructing
iClone characters, 3D scenes, accessories, props, cameras, and more.
All gudies are written to flow with existing pipelines.
INCLUDED DEVELOPER GUIDES:
-Whats New in 3D Studio Max Plug-in for iClone 1.5
-iClone Production Workflows and Concepts
-iClone CCD Program Quick start Guide
-Creating G2 characters for iClone
-Working with materials and shaders in iClone
-Creating Accessories and Scene Props for iClone
-Creating 3D Scenery for iClone
-Using the .VNS Exporter in 3DS Max
(see full descriptions below)
Whats New in 3D Studio Max Plug-in for iClone
The all new iClone 3DS Max plug-in provides more flexibility and
speed for creating and exporting content from 3DS Max for iClone.
1. The exporter now shows a status bar for elapsed progress as
Max exports VNS files allowing you to easily see the export
process and completion.
2. New multi-map effects with added support for: diffuse, glow,
bump, reflection, normal, glossiness, two-sided materials.
3. Live Props and Accessories may now have embedded animation
from 3D Studio Max able to be exported from Max and assigned
to the model in iClone using the iClone timeline. Produce
Live Props like animals, cars, and more objects with
life-like behavior or mechanical movement built-in for
on-demand playback inside iClone.
4. More enhanced features include UV animation, vertex color,
and self-cast shadow
iClone Production Workflows and Concepts
This document is preserved to conceptual level discussion and process
over view at most. Once youve read this section, you can focus directly
on areas relevant to your expertise or use all the documents to become
an expert all around iClone developer!
iClone CCD Program Quick start Guide
This quick start guide details the steps you need to accomplish to
market your content through the Reallusion Content Developer program.
Creating G2 characters for iClone
* Understand the important character concepts unique to iClone.
* Effectively create and prepare character geometry to export to iClone.
* Understand how texture and materials are handled on characters.
* Place, scale and skin the RL Bone system to your character meshes.
Working with materials and shaders in iClone
* Create and manage materials for objects and effects within iClone.
* Understand the basic shaders that are supported within iClone.
* Know how to achieve various visual effects with materials.
Creating Accessories and Scene Props for iClone
* How to create an object to be used in iClone as a stand alone
prop or accessory on a character.
* Successfully prepare animated props and accessories for use in iClone.
* Add 3 max resource file Flag, Gun, and Horse
Creating 3D Scenery for iClone
* Determine the appropriate type of environment required
for your iClone project.
* Prepare 3D geometry created in 3DS Max for exporting to iClone.
* Adjust the position and scale of 3D Scene elements.
* Export data from 3DS Max and import it into iClone.
Using the .VNS Exporter in 3DS Max
This guide breaks down the features and settings of the .VNS exported
as its used from Autodesk 3DS Max.
5 template max files
Basic materials for iClone 3d content creation, include RL Bone,
Male, Female, Dummy, and Head template max files.
G1 Character Max Template (source data)
The source max files and texture images of the character in
iClone assets, for further modification and creation.
See the sample modeling technique for iClone by Chris Murray
Video 1: Scene Setup
Video 2: Tools for Editing
Video 3: Editing the Upper Body
Video 4: Editing the Upper Body Continued
Video 5: Editing the Lower Body
Video 6: Editing the Feet Shoes