AutoCad and Keygen both run in Compatibility mode for Win 7?
Did u have to run Keygen as administrator?
---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------
I got it....Thanks to everyone above
1. Clean Win8 Pro x64 install. I did install a bunch of other software also.
2. UAC (User Account Control) off. I also gave myself Administrator rights
3. Copy the Keygen app (xf-adsk2013_x64.exe) into autocad 2013 install's directory
4. Compatibility mode to Windows 7
(right click xf-adsk2013_x64.exe, properties, compatibility, Windows 7)
5. Run Autocad 2013. Register, click on I have a key from Autodesk
6. Run the Keygen(xf-adsk2013_x64.exe) from inside the autocad directory
Right click and Run as Administrator. I also changed properties to run as administrator.
7. Wait patiently for 30 minutes, the X-Force window will pop up
8. Click Patch (It should be working)
9. From AutoCad, copy the request code into the X-Force Keygen, then click generate
10. Paste it to the activation window of AutoCad.
Thanks for all the help guys !!!!!