CGPersia Forums
Release Blog CGPeers IRC Chat FAQ
Go Back   CGPersia Forums > CGPersia Home > Site Suggestions & Site Errors & Everything related to CGP
Reload this Page The current situation of CGPeers & Upload permissions
Site Suggestions & Site Errors & Everything related to CGP Got a suggestion? Let us know. Also post any site errors here.

Old 10-11-2017, 01:57:07 PM   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 237
Thanks (Received): 1818
Default The current situation of CGPeers & Upload permissions

Hey everybody,

As most of you noticed already, after a malware flood on CGPeers, Admins decided that everyone now needs to ask for upload permission once to upload files again.

While this makes sense from a security standpoint, the way people are supposed to get their permissions back is poorly implemented.

In the night time of US East Coast there is no mod in IRC available and many users join IRC at these hours.
Does the administration plan on continuing this way or is that just a temporary solution? I'm asking because I see a lot of people who want to share valuable content at CGPeers, but have no option to do so, because the only time they can be online, there is no mod around to give them permissions back. And sometimes I see the same people for days in IRC, asking every day for permissions.

Sincerely,
Runestorm.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:43:32 PM   #2
willey07
Thanks (Given): 701
Thanks (Received): 24
Link(s):

Would it not be possible to get permission day 1 then upload on day 2.
is Offline