CGPersia Forums
Release Blog CGPeers IRC Chat FAQ
Go Back   CGPersia Forums > CGPersia Home > General CG Help & Support
Reload this Page Downloading help off Udemy
General CG Help & Support Baffled by something? Ask for support here! NOT FOR SITE ISSUES OR REQUESTS

Old 01-11-2018, 02:36:48 AM   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 146
Thanks (Received): 64
Default Downloading help off Udemy

Im trying to download courses Ive bought on Udemy to share but having a issue. Id rather download it all at once with the courses main url. Ive used Allavsoft and worked a while ago(year or so) but now it wont download past the first video. I have the login of my Udemy account in Allavsoft correct so thats not the issue. Not finding a updated cracked version of Allavsoft unfortunately.
Any suggestions? Thanks
is Offline  
Old 01-11-2018, 09:41:02 AM   #2
2snap
Thanks (Given): 1786
Thanks (Received): 2353
There is a python script to download everything at once. You can find it on github, just search Google for "Udemy download script". There are multiple and I haven't used the script for a while, so maybe you need to test the different scripts.
"Democracy is a con game. It's a word invented to placate people to make them accept a given institution. All institutions sing, "We are free." The minute you hear "freedom" and "democracy", watch out! because in a truly free nation, no one has to tell you you're free." ― Jacque Fresco
is Offline  
1 Thanks, 0 Dislike - copyman thanked for this post
Old 01-11-2018, 04:52:54 PM   #3
PHI45
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 11
Thumbs up

Link(s):

It's called "udemy-dl" and it's very useful
is Online  
Old 01-11-2018, 08:51:39 PM   #4
copyman
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 146
Thanks (Received): 64
Thanks. Found it but cant find a Windows build for it. Getting some 404 pages. Did read in issues for one of these and someone said they had issues with gmail login and that is what I use. Maybe that is why Allavsoft isnt working.
Any of you have a windows build I could get? I havent used Python in years. No idea how to build or open myself. Ive got Python 3 installed. Any more help would be great. Thanks again.
is Offline  
Old 01-12-2018, 01:57:11 AM   #5
wolfgame
Link(s):

A cross-platform python based utility to download courses from udemy for personal offline use.

Link(s):

Requirements

• Python (2 or 3)
  • Python pip
  • Python module requests
  • Python module colorama
To check "pip" is up to date tupe "python -m pip install -U pip"

Open -CMD- and tupe : Example -cd(space)C:\Users\"your user name"\Desktop\udemy-dl-master if the folder is on your desktop else tupe path to folder where you download that folder Then press Enter and tupe "python setup.py install"

Or if you prefer

NodeJS script to download a udemy.com course, for personal offline use

Link(s):

You mast install NodeJS first and then in NodeJS console tupe "npm install -g udemy-dl" to install script

Last edited by wolfgame; 01-12-2018 at 02:40:32 AM.
is Offline