CGPersia Forums
Release Blog CGPeers IRC Chat FAQ
Go Back   CGPersia Forums > CG Releases > Plugins - Releases > Plugins - After Effects
Reload this Page RevisionFX DE:Flicker 1.4.12 for AE WIN
Plugins - After Effects After Effects Plugin Releases - Sub Section

Old 10-11-2017, 07:37:24 PM   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 603
Thanks (Received): 11148
Default RevisionFX DE:Flicker 1.4.12 for AE WIN

Latest version as of today.

REVisionFX DEFlicker is designed to smooth out those annoying flicker and artifacts when shooting high frame rate or timelapse video. Whether you are shooting in an arena, a stadium, a park at night, a nightclub or in a home, man-made light sources can cause havoc, especially now that cameras and smart phones are being made with the ability to shoot at higher and higher frame rates. And of course this functionality is rapidly becoming the favorite of sports enthusiasts everywhere.

Dealing with strobing and light source flicker has been very time consuming until now. Without DE:Flicker, fixing the problems usually involves creating mattes followed by hand-adjusting the elements. Fixing a short scene using frame-by-frame color correction and zone corrections could take hours, when it is even possible. RE:Vision Effects DE:Flicker handles these problems automatically while retaining image detail.

DE:Flicker is unique because it not only fixes flicker from artificial light sources but also fixes flicker on multiple objects, even when those objects flicker at different rates. DE:Flicker also minimizes problems when shooting directly at light sources, causing them to “breathe” and change size when shot at higher frame rates.

DE:Flicker will also help transform your timelapse photography so that viewers watch the footage you intended them to watch and not the annoying pops that often accompany timelapse photography. DE:Flicker handles the common problems of color shifts, exposure and other camera setting and lighting inconsistencies that may occur from frame to frame. DE:Flicker also tames the problems of clouds casting shadows at different places between frames, and performs well when objects appear or disappear from frame to frame.

Homepage Info Here.

Link(s):

Fast Download Here. 22.6 MB extracted.

Link(s):

is Online  
19 Thanks, 0 Dislike - boooooood, austenwhd, Pepbarack, xcbit, Kisser, yigits9, mehdiben, Tomys, sassji, natureza, dashraf2000, dyhvn2, liquidblaze, kid9999911111, jagoan3d, monkeymagic, qwe, corgan1111, sahrasilanee thanked for this post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:16:33 PM   #2
rudo_fr
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Thanks but version is unregistered and cross appears so i go back to my old version.
is Offline  
Old 10-12-2017, 09:50:15 PM   #3
snowden
Original Poster
@ rudo-fr. Well go back to the new one again. Because this file works fine. You haven't copied the details correctly to the boxes. I just tested this again. No problem. Traffic blocked as usual and I used copy paste. But I did notice an unwanted symbol appear in the serial box when I pasted. I had to have 2 attempts. The symbol was at the serial start and its not part of the serial. I've seen this before many times. If you make sure the first digit in the serial box is " i " you will be fine.
is Online  
Old 10-12-2017, 10:14:41 PM   #4
rudo_fr
thanks snowden but i noticed that and correct this manually but promblem still .... unregistred
is Offline  
Old 10-12-2017, 10:29:42 PM   #5
snowden
Original Poster
rudo-fr. You got the symbol too ? I thought it was just my PC doing that. I've seen it lots of times. Windows paste is not accurate sometimes. Bits missing, or even added. You have to visually check that the serial arrived correctly. Another big cause of failed serials is not starting at the first digit space. The first space is empty. Very easy not to notice it.

If you are happy about entering the name and serial, and still no luck, then I would have a quick search to see if there are any remnants of the last install. File system and registry. A very nice little portable here for finding registry names and deleting them. One search will reveal all names and you can delete the lot at once. Unlike Windows one at a time.

Link(s):

is Online  
Old 10-16-2017, 09:04:16 AM   #6
rudo_fr
your registration application is the key! after delete all entry that run correctly thank you snowden!
is Offline