CGPersia Forums
Release Blog CGPeers IRC Chat FAQ
Go Back   CGPersia Forums > CG Requests > Miscellaneous - Requests
Reload this Page BOOK REQUEST: Drawing Atelier - The Figure: How to Draw in a Classical Style
Miscellaneous - Requests Post Your Misc Requests Here

Old 03-20-2017, 11:52:45 AM   #1
Original Poster
Thanks (Given): 231
Thanks (Received): 194
Default BOOK REQUEST: Drawing Atelier - The Figure: How to Draw in a Classical Style

A few weeks ago, a book was shared on CGPeers, but deleted because it was "non cg/vfx related".

Fair enough!

That book was... Drawing Atelier - The Figure: How to Draw in a Classical Style.

I remember noticing the snatch count, and that a hundred or so CGPeers users had downloaded it.

So...

Can someone please share the book on CGPersia instead, if allowed?

Only if that's not against the rules, of course! (I don't want anyone to get in trouble!)

I've tried to track it down elsewhere, but haven't managed to.

Are there any users on CGPersia who snatched the book on CGPeers, before it was taken down.

If you don't have the book yourself, then... do you know if the book can be shared on CGPersia?

Please note:
  • I've posted this request in the Misc section, because on CGPeers, the book would be in the Misc category.
  • And yes, the book is about figure drawing. And although that's useful for me as a digital artist with a focus on the figure, it was maybe against the rules on CGPeers. I'm not complaining.

Cheers!
discvision
is Offline