There is noting in my Licenses folder after installation...
Running Win7 64bit.
---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------
Okay got it working but it boots me to client mode every time I start...
Here's what I did:
1) Install Thea
2) Run Key Gen
3) Copy in Serial Number and Activation Code from Keygen into Thea then OK
4) Thea then creates a text file in the Licenses folder
5) Open that file and copy the text on the 4th row (this is your License ID which is blank in the Keygen)
6) Paste this License ID into keygen and generate -> this will get you a different Serial Number and Activation Code
7) You'll now need to clear license to put in the new Serial Number and Activation Code (that was generated in the previous step)
8) Thea says it was successful and tells you a restart is needed for it to work.
9) Restart and it boots you straight into client mode
10) Tried starting a new Thea and it went straight into Client Mode
11) Tried mucking around with the License again -> managed to get a client_license text file created in the License directory
12) Still no working -> posted on CG_Peria for help
13) Thanks in advance guys