A new version of the V-Ray 1.6 for SketchUp Beta is available for download http://www.sendspace.com/file/zvtdfd
. New Features and Improvements:
• Support for SketchUp 2013
- V-Ray 1.6 for SketchUp is now compatible with SketchUp 2013 Make and SketchUp 2013 Pro.
• 64-bit Rendering
- 64-bit rendering is now supported locally and via distributed rendering.
• Distributed Rendering
- Offload renders to other computers and continue working in SketchUp by using the option "Don't use local machine."
• Opacity Mapping
- The option “use color texture as transparency” is available for all SketchUp materials. This is important when using PNG or TIFF textures with built-in transparency channels.
• Pack and Go:
Archive your SketchUp scene and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and back up. Additional Fixes:
• When uninstalling V-Ray for SketchUp XMLDRSpawner.exe is turned off automatically
• Editing a light no longer fills material editor with invalid materials
• Resolved UI delay when editing lights
• Improper shutdown message no longer appears
• The "Raw diffuse" element has been correctly labeled as "Raw light"
• Resolved system hang when starting the RTEngine
• Resolved system crash when map names include < or > in the path
• Resolved issue causing render to fail if invalid output path is given
• Resolved issue causing improper RT updates when nested components are deleted
• Resolved issue causing AA filters to be applied incorrectly